I have a confession

ex0rcist

Reaction score
AnandTech - Adding Vellamo to our Mobile Benchmark Suite - Six Android Phones Tested

Just a comparison between the exynos, qualcom, omap and tegra. Take a peak where omap is at in each test. So its pretty hard to judge these processors and gpu's in bench tests.

I am definatly not prejudice against cellphone manufactures or by processors. But I like the best!

They used a very old 0map phone with 512mb ram. gimme a break how long u google for that set of benchmarks. Rofl. Also that phone has a 100mhz less version of 0map gpu. Lol ur funny

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ex0rcist

Reaction score
They used a very old 0map phone with 512mb ram. gimme a break.... how long u google for that set of benchmarks. Rofl. Also that phone has a 100mhz less version of 0map gpu btw. And most those tests are gpu. Not cpu. But idw to be labled a troll. Seriously. Lets close this thread. Its ran its course. I apologize leroy for starting a pretty pointless argument. We both sound like we r happy with our phonez.. u see they got 3g working on ics on bionic tho? Idk if u still have urs. Check it out. Cell team six did it. Guna be in open beta soon!

Last edited:

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
They used a very old 0map phone with 512mb ram. gimme a break.... how long u google for that set of benchmarks. Rofl. Also that phone has a 100mhz less version of 0map gpu btw. And most those tests are gpu. Not cpu. But idw to be labled a troll. Seriously. Lets close this thread. Its ran its course. I apologize leroy for starting a pretty pointless argument. We both sound like we r happy with our phonez.. u see they got 3g working on ics on bionic tho? Idk if u still have urs. Check it out. Cell team six did it. Guna be in open beta soon!

Unless the op requests it or the thread is turning ugly, we usually don't close it.

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

L

leroybrute

1ghrz omap ti 4430. Theres more tests out. Tmobile sgs2 quadrant bench with snapdragon 3800+.

Anyway you win! The rezound is a stuttering lagging piece of crap and your efficient rooted unscaled 1ghrz Bionic is king that gets free hotspot tethering.
I am an idiot, I am sorry. I give up.
Thanks for the lesson exorcist! I still have 1 of my bionics. I still have 12 androids and 1 zoom.

Last edited by a moderator:

ex0rcist

Reaction score
1ghrz omap ti 4430. Theres more tests out. Tmobile sgs2 quadrant bench with snapdragon 3800+.

Anyway you win! The rezound is a stuttering lagging piece of crap and your efficient rooted unscaled 1ghrz Bionic is king that gets free hotspot tethering.
I am an idiot, I am sorry. I give up.
Thanks for the lesson exorcist! I still have 1 of my bionics. I still have 12 androids and 1 zoom.

Yawn. With half the ram and slower gpu.... Not to mention quadrant is the most unreliable benchmarking program and most easily skewed. Ive gotten over 3500 @ 1ghz. But the planet test is bugged for bionic. Gets 2fps..anyways unsubscribed.

Last edited:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I thought you said you were done posting in this thread? Guess not...

X

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
Geez, I opened this thread originally for Anti-GNex comments lol. And it turned into a Bionic vs rezound match. Or processor chip war. I mean, to a degree I guess it's relevant. Actually a bit entertaining as I watch in the background as the thread lingers. I mean, at least people love their phones? Gotta love the cyber age.

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
Yawn. With half the ram and slower gpu.... Not to mention quadrant is the most unreliable benchmarking program and most easily skewed. Ive gotten over 3500 @ 1ghz. But the planet test is bugged for bionic. Gets 2fps..anyways unsubscribed.

wait wait.. I was sitting idle on this one but WTF are you talking about!? the planet test isn't bugged, moto doesn't rock the GPU tests.. never has, the snapdragons and hummingbirds always excelled here. The "planet test" is not bugged for the bionic, on mine I typically got 12-13FPS.. which btw is the same as my D1 handled that. / end of that battle.

ugh... there is no point pitting these phones against each other, they all have great features that suit some better than others. *Shrug*

ex0rcist

Reaction score
wait wait.. I was sitting idle on this one but WTF are you talking about!? the planet test isn't bugged, moto doesn't rock the GPU tests.. never has, the snapdragons and hummingbirds always excelled here. The "planet test" is not bugged for the bionic, on mine I typically got 12-13FPS.. which btw is the same as my D1 handled that. / end of that battle.

ugh... there is no point pitting these phones against each other, they all have great features that suit some better than others. *Shrug*

Documentated issue with the Powervr instructions in the bionic. My tb got over 30fps in the planet test... and tbolt isnt even close in power. I laid down the top score for a bionic in nenamark 1. Beating 90% of even 1.5 ghz sgs2s ... shrug seems pretty powerful to me sgs2s are still the phone to bench against imho. If youre running with overclocked gs2s i think ur doing well... all besides the point that quadrant is old and bassically useless. Nenamark(thanks to leroy for tippin me on this). Cfbench. Antutu. Linpack. Ftw.

http://nena.se/nenamark/view?version=1&device_id=502
:)

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
Documentated issue with the Powervr instructions in the bionic. My tb got over 30fps in the planet test... and tbolt isnt even close in power. I laid down the top score for a bionic in nenamark 1. Beating 90% of even 1.5 ghz sgs2s ... shrug seems pretty powerful to me sgs2s are still the phone to bench against imho. If youre running with overclocked gs2s i think ur doing well... all besides the point that quadrant is old and bassically useless. Nenamark(thanks to leroy for tippin me on this). Cfbench. Antutu. Linpack. Ftw.

Nena Innovation AB - NenaMark results
:)

well now that's nifty... untouched RZ (bloated) one of these days I'll run the cleaner script and fix that haha... 55 N1 36 N2, with my christmas HD wallpaper running in the background, though I doubt that makes much of a difference. I consider that impressive since were comparing a 720p display to a 270p display. It takes a lot more processor to scale that and make it look all fancy :p

Last edited:

EVSP

Reaction score
Unless the op requests it or the thread is turning ugly, we usually don't close it.

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

Seems like it turned ugly a while ago lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

EVSP

Reaction score
Geez, I opened this thread originally for Anti-GNex comments lol. And it turned into a Bionic vs rezound match. Or processor chip war. I mean, to a degree I guess it's relevant. Actually a bit entertaining as I watch in the background as the thread lingers. I mean, at least people love their phones? Gotta love the cyber age.

Way to go bub. You instigator, you. LOL :p

Reaction score
Way to go bub. You instigator, you. LOL :p

Exactly what I thought...

Btw, getting 54.9 on NM1 AND 36.7 on NM2 and I have yet to see a stock bionic hit these numbers... I'm just sayin, haven't seen it STOCK so what's the argument about bruh?

My Rezound Rocks the Red n Black... Get over it... Now to get this thing rooted

Reaction score
Btw, as nice as Go Launcher is, I'm going back stock... Damn thing dropped my Antutu score nearly 1k points...

My Rezound Rocks the Red n Black... Get over it... Now to get this thing rooted