I no it's early and alot of people have not got there bionic yet,but

roach

Reaction score
I no it's early and alot of people have not got there bionic yet,but the people who have them now hows the phone feel, like the speaker phone ,display screen and the battery does it last out the day.Is it too big and bulky was all the hype with this phone true.

jstwondrng

Reaction score
I've been using it for about 5 hours now and I'm luvn it! It is definitely bulky, however, it feels kinda like a small tablet than just a smartphone. I'm very satisfied. Few issues w/a few apps (netflix) but nothin major.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

TatDroid

Reaction score
Netflix seems to ne working fine for me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Speakers are good.

Screen is decent, little pixelation with text and white backgrounds, but photos/video quality is nice.

Battery seems much improved from previous 4G LTE devices.

Lighter and thinner than I thought it would be.

OP
roach

roach

Reaction score
I appreciate the info I'm waiting for mine from Verizion.I have no problems with large smartphones,my main concern is the feel of the buttons, as long as they are sticking up a bit.Don't like the smooth finish.
THANK'S

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
I appreciate the info I'm waiting for mine from Verizion.I have no problems with large smartphones,my main concern is the feel of the buttons, as long as they are sticking up a bit.Don't like the smooth finish.
THANK'S

They dont stick up at all, they are capacitive buttons which are part of the glass.

Renae

Reaction score
I don't think it's bulky at all. I'm a female at 4'10", so that's saying something. It's so light though, it almost can slide right out of my hands. I really really love it.

I put a screen protector on (which may come off), and that's the only thing making the screen look terrible. I don't know what everyone is talking about. I honestly don't see any difference between them, but then again I'm not a screen freak. I want it to look good, but I'm not going to bust out a giant magnifying glass like that dude they call in on Pawn Stars. It displays pixels to represent a picture, and I think it looks great.

I haven't really tested out the speaker yet. And I don't know about the battery because I had it in the dock most of the day or charging since I was trying to get it nice and charged. The only test I have was I left work at 5:30pm (battery at 70%), put it in the car dock, went to Zumba (used it to play a song for class), texted a few times, checked facebook before class, texted a bit again after class, played around with some apps in the basement of a building after zumba with only 1X signal. Tried speed test down there. Took some pictures. Sent some picture messages. Put it back on the car dock and called my mom for 30 minutes on the drive home with the screen on the whole time. Got home around 9:15. I didn't check the battery level, I thin it was around 50% maybe a little lower. I think it's doing decent, but it's hard to tell in that scenario.

tattedupboy

Reaction score
As tantalizing as this and the Nexus Prime promise to be, it's really expensive and out of my reach at this point. I'm hoping that by May, when I'm eligible for my upgrade, the price will have come down to around $200 or so. Not only that, but by then, there will be plenty of ROMs and other mods already available that I won't have to wait for. My only concern with this strategy is that something cooler and better will already be out, thus shortening the life of the Bionic. What do you guys think?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
As tantalizing as this and the Nexus Prime promise to be, it's really expensive and out of my reach at this point. I'm hoping that by May, when I'm eligible for my upgrade, the price will have come down to around $200 or so. Not only that, but by then, there will be plenty of ROMs and other mods already available that I won't have to wait for. My only concern with this strategy is that something cooler and better will already be out, thus shortening the life of the Bionic. What do you guys think?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

By May there will be way better phones out. Just save up and get what's best when you can afford a phone.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk