How much could I sell my Droid 1 for on Craigslist?

Crazy

Reaction score
Do people buy Droid 1's still via Craigslist? If so, how much could I sell it for?

I'm trying to get the Droid X, that's why I'm asking. It's about 3 months old, PERFECT condition (no problems whatsoever), and comes with a case for the back of the phone.

Thank you.

alitke

Reaction score
They sell for $250 on Craigslist. Of course with contract they are less as stated in the prior persons post but without contract they go for about $250 area.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
you could probably get about $250-$300 depending on condition.

W

warp

That's what I thought until I saw how low they were going for on ebay. I was lucky enough to sell my D1 for $240 (that was the highest selling price) and mine came with two cases, screen protectors and all original accessories. Nobody wanted to buy mine when I had it at $280 but once I lowered the price to $240 I got a buyer within a few hours. But this was before the D2 came out so demand for the D1 has probably dropped again.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

That's what I thought until I saw how low they were going for on ebay. I was lucky enough to sell my D1 for $240 (that was the highest selling price) and mine came with two cases, screen protectors and all original accessories. Nobody wanted to buy mine when I had it at $280 but once I lowered the price to $240 I got a buyer within a few hours. But this was before the D2 came out so demand for the D1 has probably dropped again.

hmmm...interesting

My friend just sold his iPhone 3g for $280 and yet it's a far inferior phone compared to the Droid. I wonder if a rooted and ROM droid would sell for more...