how much should i sell my droid for on craigslist?

qoncept

Reaction score
You put your credit at risk for this guy? I know you feel bad about it but why didn't he get his own phone? Because he had bad credit and now you will too if you don't pay the bill.
I was kind of surprised not to see this posted sooner, but my assumption was that everyone realized the huge bill he's stuck with is probably teaching him a better lesson than anyone's advice. Getting screwed a couple times taught me my lesson better than anything else.

Try to work out a payment plan, and oh yes, take your so called friend to small claims court and sue him for his part of the bill.
+1.

One thing is for sure, you're not going to improve your situation if you just skip out on your bill.

OP
krise11385

krise11385

Reaction score
Ya I kno ill pay th etf wen I get the money but I can't go without a phone my fiance is prego n almost ready to pop so I need a phone that's reliable n now I'm stuck with a second phone I dnt use . But I guess u guys are rite n I learned my lesson on helpn so called friends

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you've got a second line and you're going to transfer the Droid to it, I'd just call CS and explain your situation, see if you can use the Droid on the other line, and work out some time of payment. People that are willing to pay and work with a company usually are the ones who receive a helping hand.

OP
krise11385

krise11385

Reaction score
No I'm gna keep the droid on my first line I have a family plan for two lines but I'm gna see if I can come up with like half the money before my bills due on the first and see if they will work something out for me I hope they will I love my droid

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good luck. If you've got something to put down and willing to pay, given they're aware of your situation (though it doesn't make you any less liable for the bill) I don't forsee you having a major issue. IMO at least.

Scribble

Reaction score
No I'm gna keep the droid on my first line I have a family plan for two lines but I'm gna see if I can come up with like half the money before my bills due on the first and see if they will work something out for me I hope they will I love my droid

Most likely they will.

They're actually much more reasonable then people think because they want you as a customer. Just call them, explain what happened, and go from there.

They'll most likely have options...

One time just before our wedding my wife drove our bill up almost 600 bux higher then it normally was. (We lived in SF and her mom was on the east coast...)

We explained to Verizon what happened, and they actually managed to fix it. (They retroactively bumped us up to a higher calling plan, and all the overage charges went away.)

So yeah... Talk to them.

And don't let "friends" have anymore phones... :icon_eek:

wil318466

Reaction score
Just curious, how much is this bill? How much could he have ran it up in a month?

-Wil

Hector1959

Reaction score
Take your friend to a small claim court. This person is not your friend!!!!

mrnachocheese

Reaction score
Call verizon tell them the situation and they might be able to work something out. A good customer service rep will help you out. If you've been a long time customer they will work something out.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:icon_ devil: Take your friend to the octagon and kick his :icon_ devil:

Now I got that out, I have to say I know how you feel. Had the same thing happen to me by a distant family member. :work3:

Now i gotten both of that out.....lol, I hope you can recoup the money because it sucks when you try to help some one and you get the shaft.

iPirate

Reaction score
Do u think they will work something out for me I wanna keep the droid so badly but I figured since th bill was so high I'm jus screwed
How bad is the damage? I bet they would love to keep you paying $50+ a month rather than the minimum and get a flip phone.

Abby Normal

Reaction score
I believe something needs to be done about your friend....... ;)

ha...isn't there an app for that? Droid Does!

Yes they do, It is called Murder Inc, after you install it on your droid, click start, then you just slip your droid into the pocket of the offending person.

They send Vinnie Boom Botts out to track down your droid by gps, off the offending person, removed the Droid and return it to you since you have installed your home as a contact. They have your credit card number from buying the apt and only charge a minimum amount monthly until the bill is paid.l...:icon_ devil::icon_ devil: