how much should i sell my droid for on craigslist?

krise11385

Reaction score
Ok so I made the mistake of lettn a friend have my second line and he ran my phonebill way up n refuses to pay so I'm forced to sell my droid n I only had it for a month and I have done so much to make it jus perfect for me I really hate to have to sell it I have rooted it overclocked (1ghz) and have the bb installed . I'm not sure if I'm gna pay the bill n use a crappy flip phone or got to tmobile n get a mytouch a nexus a cliq or a g1 but any ways what do u think I should ask for it ? And should I return it to stock first? Its has not one scratch or dent I have the oem charger screen protector and belt clip but no box cuz I cut it to send my rebate in . I really don't wna do this but I jus recently lost my job and can't afford the 450$ bill rite now so I'm forced to . Thanks in advance

Guchi

Reaction score
if you sell the phone it will not work for someone if you dont pay the bill. VZW will lock it until your account is settled

Guchi

Reaction score
if the esn was clear the aveage selling price on ebay is $388

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I'm switchn the droid line to a old flip phone before I sell it so the esn will be clear

If your doing that talk to customer support and work out a plan to pay it off, then switch back to your Droid.

OP
krise11385

krise11385

Reaction score
Well he's a former friend now if I could sell him I would but prob wouldn't get much for scumbag lol.I'm so heated I don't wna sell my droid my fiance says I love it more then her n spend more time with droid then her

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You put your credit at risk for this guy? I know you feel bad about it but why didn't he get his own phone? Because he had bad credit and now you will too if you don't pay the bill.

Try to work out a payment plan, and oh yes, take your so called friend to small claims court and sue him for his part of the bill.

OP
krise11385

krise11385

Reaction score
Do u think they will work something out for me I wanna keep the droid so badly but I figured since th bill was so high I'm jus screwed

OP
krise11385

krise11385

Reaction score
My credits not the greatest I wanted this phone so bad I put down 800$ to get it then another 300$ for the phone itself . I feel like no matter what phone I get it won't be as good as my droid

Guchi

Reaction score
judge judy would take your side.... maybe if you took the phone records in and said see heres a list of the numbers he called and what not
but then she might just call you names