My stolen droid is on craigslist for sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equinoux

Reaction score
You said this was stolen from the shop you work at. If there is surveillance at the shop, go through the footage shot on the day it was stolen and see the face of the guy that stole it. If you have any friends that are police officers, provide them with the proof of your phone being stolen. You could always say you are interested in purchasing the phone and stake out the location you guys agree on to see if the person selling it is actually the one that stole it.

If you truly want it back, you need to invest the time to do this. Good luck!

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Perhaps with the excitement of Froyo I've kind of neglected this thread. It seems to me that we need some reminders here.

Let's be respectful to each other. Rant if you must but watch the language. And who care's if the OP is female or not what has that got to do with anything?

If CK sees this thread he's not going to be happy. I'm not thrilled. There is no reason to think the OP is not legitimate. Tone it down or we close the thread.

Sam is not happy either..

Lisa is not happy either.. if you want to delete, be my guest. I had no idea this would happen... lesson learned. Sorry!

all is well. you didn't know it would get out of hand.. that's what we are here for ;) looks like someone beat me to it on the "close thread" button..

Status
Not open for further replies.