How much could I sell my Droid 1 for on Craigslist?

Crazy

Reaction score
Do people buy Droid 1's still via Craigslist? If so, how much could I sell it for?

I'm trying to get the Droid X, that's why I'm asking. It's about 3 months old, PERFECT condition (no problems whatsoever), and comes with a case for the back of the phone.

Thank you.

They sell for $250 on Craigslist. Of course with contract they are less as stated in the prior persons post but without contract they go for about $250 area.

you could probably get about $250-$300 depending on condition.

That's what I thought until I saw how low they were going for on ebay. I was lucky enough to sell my D1 for $240 (that was the highest selling price) and mine came with two cases, screen protectors and all original accessories. Nobody wanted to buy mine when I had it at $280 but once I lowered the price to $240 I got a buyer within a few hours. But this was before the D2 came out so demand for the D1 has probably dropped again.

That's what I thought until I saw how low they were going for on ebay. I was lucky enough to sell my D1 for $240 (that was the highest selling price) and mine came with two cases, screen protectors and all original accessories. Nobody wanted to buy mine when I had it at $280 but once I lowered the price to $240 I got a buyer within a few hours. But this was before the D2 came out so demand for the D1 has probably dropped again.

hmmm...interesting

My friend just sold his iPhone 3g for $280 and yet it's a far inferior phone compared to the Droid. I wonder if a rooted and ROM droid would sell for more...

Back