how much should i sell my droid for on craigslist?

Trek6500mt

Reaction score
Are you serious?

I believe something needs to be done about your friend....... ;)

ha...isn't there an app for that? Droid Does!

Yes they do, It is called Murder Inc, after you install it on your droid, click start, then you just slip your droid into the pocket of the offending person.

They send Vinnie Boom Botts out to track down your droid by gps, off the offending person, removed the Droid and return it to you since you have installed your home as a contact. They have your credit card number from buying the apt and only charge a minimum amount monthly until the bill is paid.l...:icon_ devil::icon_ devil:

First off this kid isn't your friend! No true friend could willingly do this. Either cut him/her lose or talk to some of your bigger friends or his parents. Something has to hit home for this poor excuse for a human being. If you are in good standing with VZW maybe you can get them to allow a partial payback until you are square with them. Explain to them your plight, you might find a sympathetic ear. All they can do is say no, they can't take your birthday away from you... I'm sorry that this has happened to you, I personally would not get rid of the phone until all stones had been looked under.

You may say that this person didn't mean to do this or any other excuse that people seem to make for their friends when the screw up or you over. Just remember if he/she did it once they will do it or something else like it again.

texasPI

Reaction score
Just because you didn't have it in writing does not mean you didn't have a contract between you and your friend. Sue his ass. He screwed you and now you have to screw him back.

qwiksilver711

Reaction score
Definatly give them a call, they might even be able to pre date an upgrade to save ya some money there, but companies are always gonna be flexible with payments, see if they can get you on a sort of payment plan. I know at the company where I answer the phones I do that all the time, split the past due and just add a portion to each months bill for half a year.

joneee

Reaction score
I agree with all the comments above. As for your question, I bought my Droid brand new off craigslist for $300. It also came with the leather snap on case and another Storm2 case that I traded in for a multimedia dock and then sold it for $50. So in the end my Droid by itself was $250. I thought $300 was rather low, so if its used for a month, I'd say no more than $350.

BCrawford

Reaction score
I'd say stop worrying about your droid and get your life together. You have a crappy friend, a huge phone bill, no job, and a pregnant fiance and you are worrying about a phone? You need to get things in perspective.

OyVOid

Reaction score
I'd say stop worrying about your droid and get your life together. You have a crappy friend, a huge phone bill, no job, and a pregnant fiance and you are worrying about a phone? You need to get things in perspective.

I second that!

Life is all about choices. You chose to trust someone you called your friend, they screwed you big. Take action to rectify the problem and if you can't, then lose the "friend" and move on to bigger things like your new wife and family. Congratulations!

Also, why would someone want to buy a $350 used rooted phone when they can pay $199 (current price w/plan) for a new one?

If you get any takers from Craigslist, beware: only take a money order. No checks, no credit card. No I'll pay you half now, and another half later. Be a smart consumer and you'll won't fall any scams that will hit you harder in the pocket book.

Good luck to you!

Womp

Reaction score
Well he's a former friend now if I could sell him I would but prob wouldn't get much for scumbag lol.I'm so heated I don't wna sell my droid my fiance says I love it more then her n spend more time with droid then her

I have this problem with my wife...Then again she is just bitter I ditched my Blackberry, she calls me a traitor and that I would have sex with the Droid if I could.

I told her the USB port is too small so that is out of the question.