how much do you pay for your monthly bill on the droid incredible?

aristo1963

Reaction score
just get the unlimited talk text and data plan for 125~130 a mo and never worry about it.If you get apps from the android market you pay when you get them,not in your bill.dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Postnsons

Reaction score
So you are asking how much the extra taxes and fees are?
Mine is $125. 900 minute plan, $30 data, only went with 500 text msg for $10. Went with 900 minutes as that's what you have to go to get the Favorite 5. Most of my calls are to about 7 numbers. Favorite 5 is what saves my bill.

If you have more calls going to different numbers, then incorporate Google Voice and put GV nbr in your favorite 5. Again, my bill is no more than $130.

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Verizon Plan
99999 anytime (unlimited minutes) & unlimited long distance: $45 a month.
500 pix and text. (Included)
$29 Data plan.
No insurance.

Comes to around $80 a month, give or take taxes.

barski

Reaction score
mines around $45-50. im on a family plan. just gotta pay for data and texting. oh must not forget taxes:icon_evil:

RichSmithSWM

Reaction score
I wonder if you were being charged for premium text plans. A lot of people get duped into them by using text messaging for polls or replying to text messages from unknown people. I know two women who were getting unknowingly charged for them. One of the women was being charged over $30 a month for Ebay notices. The other was always signing up for things like joke of the day etc. Neither of them even knew it because they never checked their bill details. I discovered it by just glancing at their bills.

MHMcGrath

Reaction score
So you are asking how much the extra taxes and fees are?

im asking how much your bill is in total including tax and everything. the total balance and what your plan is.
My wife and I have Android phones (I'm Droid), have 750 minutes anytime plan, unlimited data, etc. - total bill = $142. Changes a little each month since she has a "per text" plan (doesn't text much!).

OP
H

hellokitty08

Reaction score
I wonder if you were being charged for premium text plans. A lot of people get duped into them by using text messaging for polls or replying to text messages from unknown people. I know two women who were getting unknowingly charged for them. One of the women was being charged over $30 a month for Ebay notices. The other was always signing up for things like joke of the day etc. Neither of them even knew it because they never checked their bill details. I discovered it by just glancing at their bills.

No I wasn't doing any of that. All I did was make calls and recieve calls. My bill was already $250 a month alone. My two other friends bill came out the same. We all had a regular motorola phone. It's weird because of what you guys are telling me and from what I had experienced.

thelion

Reaction score
i wasn't going over my minutes and i was still paying $250 a month for a regular motorola phone. my friend who also had the same phone was also paying $250 a month. thats just too much for not going over mins and text and for a reg phone

You never looked at the bill to see what those charges were? Ringtones, maybe? I call B.S. Either you went over your minutes, data (if it was a "dumb" phone) or text A LOT. But they would have had to put SOMETHING down for those fees.

That's the thing... I never downloaded any ringtones or did anything on my phone but talk. I did not even text. Just talk on the phone after 9pm. I always looked at my bill...never understood why it came out to $250. My friends bill would come out the same too. She also had a reg motorola phone just like me.

Again. I call B.S. Can you add? Did you add up the lines? Did you call Verizon?

No? Didn't think so..

I don't buy that you had this bill unless you were going over minutes or using the internet without a data plan. It is not possible.

OP
H

hellokitty08

Reaction score
You never looked at the bill to see what those charges were? Ringtones, maybe? I call B.S. Either you went over your minutes, data (if it was a "dumb" phone) or text A LOT. But they would have had to put SOMETHING down for those fees.

That's the thing... I never downloaded any ringtones or did anything on my phone but talk. I did not even text. Just talk on the phone after 9pm. I always looked at my bill...never understood why it came out to $250. My friends bill would come out the same too. She also had a reg motorola phone just like me.

No? Didn't think so..

I don't buy that you had this bill unless you were going over minutes or using the internet without a data plan. It is not possible.

Uhhhh...yea i called verizon..... I was charged for what I was charged. Nothing extra....I couldn't keep up paying $250 a month. I didn't pay the phone bill for 3 months and it got cut off and then went to collection agency. Then I had them waive the fee. It is possible, I'm telling you it happened to me. Within the three months my total bill was around $600-$800

Snoking

Reaction score
Kitty, how did you even find your way to this web site?

bje1982

Reaction score
There is no way your bill was $250 without some extra charges for something somewhere..

Even if you had the most expensive plan for talk text web and whatever else you can think of it shouldnt of been $250..

OP
H

hellokitty08

Reaction score
There is no way your bill was $250 without some extra charges for something somewhere..

Even if you had the most expensive plan for talk text web and whatever else you can think of it shouldnt of been $250..

It's really weird...because my friends who had verizon in the past tell me their bill also comes out to two hundred and change even if they dont go over anything. I figured the extra charges was for the phone service for not having any dropped calls or anything like that and always having reception everywhere. Even in the subway train station. (Only at certain stops) I was sure using the phone a lot after 9pm. Maybe I was abusing the free nights and weekends? That was the whole point though, I lowered my plan to 450min so I can talk all night and weekends thinking it would lower my bill but didn't. I am really careful with my bills, I look at every detail for what I'm being charged.

thelion

Reaction score

No? Didn't think so..

Uhhhh...yea i called verizon..... I was charged for what I was charged. Nothing extra....I couldn't keep up paying $250 a month. I didn't pay the phone bill for 3 months and it got cut off and then went to collection agency. Then I had them waive the fee. It is possible, I'm telling you it happened to me. Within the three months my total bill was around $600-$800

I wont keep arguing with you but you are either lying or just plain dumb.

If you called VZW they would have said "your plan charges are $XXXX" (there is NO plan for 450 minutes that could get you anywhere near $250) and "your usage charges are $XXX" (overage, internet, text, etc).

Care to tell us what they told you?

OP
H

hellokitty08

Reaction score

No? Didn't think so..

I wont keep arguing with you but you are either lying or just plain dumb.

If you called VZW they would have said "your plan charges are $XXXX" (there is NO plan for 450 minutes that could get you anywhere near $250) and "your usage charges are $XXX" (overage, internet, text, etc).

Care to tell us what they told you?

Why would I be lying? Am I asking you to pay my bill? lol Who cares what verizon told me or what they didn't tell me. This was like 2-3 years ago. I'm not asking for a problem fix, this has been paid a long time ago... What are you fussing about? Why would I be asking for answers on here and be lying at the same time??? I don't want to be paying $250 a month if verizon is going to be charging me hidden fees again. That's all. You are either thinking too hard or not thinking at all.