[ROM] (GB) Eclipse1.3 for d4

Ttdag

Reaction score
I have one problem with this rom, the market it never updates to the google play store.

MoonScar119

Reaction score
videos not work?

I tried this rom out. It was very nice. I had to go back to cm9 though because the initial setup does not work. I know Iwas warned about this on install. Once that is working let me know and I'll hop back to this rom for sure to help test.

Quick question... does video recording work? Mine kept saying Ihad only 1 second available to record, but it did not even record that

Edit: also a side note... my post was the 1000th droid4-roms post. Lol

Last edited:
OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I tried this rom out. It was very nice. I had to go back to cm9 though because the initial setup does not work. I know Iwas warned about this on install. Once that is working let me know and I'll hop back to this rom for sure to help test.

Quick question... does video recording work? Mine kept saying Ihad only 1 second available to record, but it did not even record that

Edit: also a side note... my post was the 1000th droid4-roms post. Lol
to setup hit the droid then hit the home key and exit the setup. when you get to the homescreen go into settings and add you google account. it is the only way due to the removal of most of blur. and yea cam works fine. you have to factory reset in safestrap right after you flash it.
@Ttdag
go into settings->applications->manage applications->all then clear data and clear cache for your market and it will work

Last edited:

droat

Reaction score
Compass Not Working

First, thank you! Works better than any of the ICS ROMs to date. But my compass is frozen. Thanks again.

MoonScar119

Reaction score
to setup hit the droid then hit the home key and exit the setup. when you get to the homescreen go into settings and add you google account. it is the only way due to the removal of most of blur. and yea cam works fine. you have to factory reset in safestrap right after you flash it.
@Ttdag
go into settings->applications->manage applications->all then clear data and clear cache for your market and it will work

ok, reinstalled it without being a tard and used the GB gapps and not the ICS gapps. it's pretty solid. things i would like or stuff maybe i missed... i can't pick and choose my widgits in the menu, and I can't choose to have a single home screen. 3 screens are the minimum. other than that, this is an impressive bloatware free ROM with working 4g/3g/wifi and HD camera. you have my approval

weber3040

Reaction score
anyone with any ideas for visual voicemail? thanks for all your help on working out the minor issues with the ROM. its awesome!

Kack

Reaction score
Last edited:

zagan13

Reaction score
dude. you're amazing. I've tried a lot of roms, but this is defiantly my favorite. just flashed it like 1hr ago and im in love with your work. thanks. keep doing your thing.dancedroid

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
That's odd. Mine updated right away. You could try downloading a GB version of gapps from here: http://goo.im/gapps and flashing it.
After flashing this, it still doesn't work and when i downloaded youtube from the market, it just force closes all the time...
can you follow the new install instructions dude?
first
boot to safestrap. second factory reset. third install rom. reboot.
thats it. dont install gapps! the fccs are from stuff mixin around with the /data folder and conflicting with /system folder

Last edited:

weber3040

Reaction score
got a patched version workin. it has a better version of swipe as well. its signed_d4-Eclipse-v1.3.6vvm.zip so use it if you need vvm
Thanks a million for getting the VVM to work. Everything is working very well!:hail: Anyone have any ideas about the FM Radio for the Droid 4? not super important but would be really neat if it could be worked in. Thanks again!