[ROM] Bionic Eclipse ICS v1.2 - 11/3/12

player52

Reaction score
is there anyway i can import my old dictionary from GB to ICS?

my dictionary has about 6800 words (i speak 3 languages) so i really need to re add it. its saved to my SD-EXT in the motoUAD folder idk if that will help

lexvegas

Reaction score
Few questions:

Firstly, this is awesome. It's embarrassing for Moto how much better your rom runs over stock.

Few questions, though.

• I can't update gmail. I get an error saying the package wasn't signed correctly.
  • Can I enable the long press to switch inputs? SwiftKey sucks on unlabled username fields.

Also, look for LTE on off in the market if you want to be able to disable LTE after the ics update. It's not pretty, but it works.

I can upload the gmail error from my desktop if need be.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 286

evaelone

Reaction score
You sir are awesome! Also with that, I apologize for getting annoying, how do you go about setting the ext SD as default storage? On both cameras I was unable to find this.

krichmond0306

Reaction score
Im having what i am sure is a stupid issue, I downloaded safestrap 3.05 but leep getting aparse error, what am i screwing up?

krichmond0306

Reaction score
Okay so i got v3.05 installed but on reboot the buttons (menu,home,back,search) are unresponsive when i am supposed to hit menu to enter safestrap. Any ideas?

deduct

Reaction score
krichmond0306 said:
Okay so i got v3.05 installed but on reboot the buttons (menu,home,back,search) are unresponsive when i am supposed to hit menu to enter safestrap. Any ideas?

You hit menu button right after Motorola logo disappears and you see safe strap screen with robot being electrocuted. Please read the instructions for safe strap thoroughly before you use it. Its pretty easy but if you don't know what you are doing you can easily screw up your phone.

Reaction score
First...THANKS...To Nitro, deduct, Vepaot...et al....
second...ok....love the ROM, but....can I get the "old" Bionic ringtones back?...My wife gets really irritated, with the DROID incoming call tones!!:frown:
So if it is possible.....I'd love to see that look on her face again....ilovedf

no1udknow

Reaction score
I read through this entire thread and might have missed it so.. please dont publicly flog me....but I was running. Eclipse 3.0, tried to flash the EclipseICS. Couldn't. Reverted back to 3.0 read forum again. Saw I need some form of ICS and safestrap 3.0..... so how do I get some ICS on my 3.0 build to update to this new rom. (I have already dl'ed safestrap 3.0)
Thanks in advance

OP
Nitroglycerine33

Nitroglycerine33

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I read through this entire thread and might have missed it so.. please dont publicly flog me....but I was running. Eclipse 3.0, tried to flash the EclipseICS. Couldn't. Reverted back to 3.0 read forum again. Saw I need some form of ICS and safestrap 3.0..... so how do I get some ICS on my 3.0 build to update to this new rom. (I have already dl'ed safestrap 3.0)
Thanks in advance

The easiest way to get on ICS is to download the fxz and flash through rsd lite. On RootzWiki obsidian has a thread in the bionic section that is extremely helpful and will get you on your way to Eclipse ICS!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
Nitroglycerine33

Nitroglycerine33

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
First...THANKS...To Nitro, deduct, Vepaot...et al....
second...ok....love the ROM, but....can I get the "old" Bionic ringtones back?...My wife gets really irritated, with the DROID incoming call tones!!:frown:
So if it is possible.....I'd love to see that look on her face again....ilovedf

Yea I can hook you up!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

deduct

Reaction score
no1udknow said:
Thanks in advance

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...install-246-ics-fxz-updated-10-24-2012-a.html