[ROM] Eclipse v2.3 (7/25/12)

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
Hello, I have owned mine for over a year since my Droid went Zourh on me.

So is this the Rom you want to use in this Thread? I have nwver rooted a Android phone and Im on Gingerbread 2.3.5.

Thanks for any Suggestions what Rom I should flash and be happy with. It seems all the how-to on rooting and flashing are scattered everywhere on here ans seems a lot of people are using a different method. I just want to do the Process quickly and risk free as possible. would just like to follow one procedure at a time following a list of instructions right in order with no confusion. I'm very computer literate,etc. So A great rom for the X2 and a good straight Forward guide doing it the popular way.

THANKS if someone can get me going to experience my X2 all over again until a Spring purchase.

Duane and I have posted on here on ans off last 3 years.
edit: root with http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1818758
[How To] Root DX2 2.3.5/1.3.418 magic md5 method
then
follow [ROM] Eclipse v2.2 (5/7/12) - Page 5

Last edited:

Duanevw

Reaction score
Themib so what Eclipse rom do I want v2.2 or 2.7 on thos thread that Im asking for help?

kind Regards,

Duane

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
Themib so what Eclipse rom do I want v2.2 or 2.7 on thos thread that Im asking for help?

kind Regards,

Duane
eclipse 2.3, link is to a 2.2 thread that was updated to 2.3

Duanevw

Reaction score
eclipse 2.3, link is to a 2.2 thread that was updated to 2.3

THANKS for taking the time putting this and the links together for me and also responding back to my questions. I printed it out and I will study the written material so I have a good understanding on how all this works together in the beginning to End. I take it its easier to do than written? Lol (hopefully)

Duane

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
backup contacts, bookmarks, apps, app data, and anything else you would want, before installing eclipse

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk 2