[ROM] Eclipse Razr ICS v1.5 - CDMA (11/3/12)

dirtymoney

Reaction score
Flashed it two weeks ago! Love it. Great work. Everything works seamlessly. Another fine build

YelloEye

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does anyone else have weird issues like Music crashing all the time, and apps in general crashing randomly? I love this rom, and want it to work, but I'm getting all kinds of irritating crashes. Pandora crashes any time I try to multitask to something else, and then come back to it. It will crash, and throw a msg up saying it has stopped working.

This. Installed on my MAXX today, first couple runs it was fine, but more I get consecutive FC of Android media and the keyboard from the boot. Did a complete wipe with the same results.

me5150

Reaction score
Ok, I need help.... I'm am a noob with the rooting, so take it easy, please. I rooted today and am running ICS 4.1.2. I have the Eclipse zip on my sd card, I have wiped cache's, and what not on Safestrap.. I built a ROM slot, and loaded the ROM. Every thing I have read and watched, I have done. When I boot that ROM, I only get a black screen... I let it sit for 20 minutes with a black screen, still no start up screen... If I hold the power button down FOREVER, it finally reboots, and allows me to run stock again.... Any ideas

Last edited:

GotnFX

Reaction score
Ok, I need help.... I'm am a noob with the rooting, so take it easy, please. I rooted today and am running ICS 4.1.2. I have the Eclipse zip on my sd card, I have wiped cache's, and what not on Safestrap.. I built a ROM slot, and loaded the ROM. Every thing I have read and watched, I have done. When I boot that ROM, I only get a black screen... I let it sit for 20 minutes with a black screen, still no start up screen... If I hold the power button down FOREVER, it finally reboots, and allows me to run stock again.... Any ideas

ICS is 4.0..if you are on android version 4.1.2 you're on JB..this is ROM is for ICS..go into menu..system settings..about phone and look at your android version..just to make sure which version you are on..then we can go from there

me5150

Reaction score
ICS is 4.0..if you are on android version 4.1.2 you're on JB..this is ROM is for ICS..go into menu..system settings..about phone and look at your android version..just to make sure which version you are on..then we can go from there

Yeah, your right. I totally spaced it that is was JB now.. Anyhoo, thank you much.

bloodhawke83

Reaction score
Installed 1.5 over SS3.11, works but slow starting up. Tapatalk works like it was been juiced up. :D

no1udknow

Reaction score
I don't know where to post this but I'm having an issue and am not sure what to do. I put eclpise on my wifes rzr about 3 months ago, and today when I got home from work she told me it wouldnt turn on, when I tried to turn it on it skipped the safestrap screen and went right into eclipse boot screen and continuously loops eclipse screen. anyone have a clue, would be greatly appreciated, thanks. mods feel free to move if I am in wrong place. I love the eclipse rom and am still using on my phone.

Edit: never mind.... I fixed it. Held down power,vol+, and vol- till phone hard rebooted. Worked fine after that.

Last edited:

zeeboid

Reaction score
Hmmm, so I followed the directions but no dice:

1. Boot into safestrap 3.11
2. Wipe Data/factory reset
3. Install Eclipse Razr ICS zip (install didn't take a little while but no errors)
4. Boot phone
5. booted into factory reset version of my old nasty stock rom.

fireftr074

Reaction score
I have been using this ROM for a couple of days. Now my 3G/4G is not working. Anyone else having this issue? Know of a fix? Thanks.

Luvmyrazr

Reaction score
Is there a specific google apps to install I used the JB one from the cyanogen site and I get a message saying the "Android keyboard (AOSP) has stopped".

OP
Nitroglycerine33

Nitroglycerine33

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Is there a specific google apps to install I used the JB one from the cyanogen site and I get a message saying the "Android keyboard (AOSP) has stopped".

This comes with Google apps. Also, this is a very old build. There are jellybean builds available in another thread.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Luvmyrazr

Reaction score
This comes with Google apps. Also, this is a very old build. There are jellybean builds available in another thread.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I managed to get the keyboard working but I notice i don't get 3g or 4g service also the play store force closes you mentioned a newer rom than 5.1 I searched, but couldn't find anything newer.

So far I've tried to going to the apps settings and clearing the play store cache.

I made sure that mobile downloads are enabled, and my data was turned on.

I booted into safe strap and wiped both caches when that didn't work I wiped the rom and reinstalled.

Not sure if this matters but it's installed on rom slot 2 I have Cyanogen 10.2 on rom slot 1

eddie7

Reaction score
What is the best Network Mode setting? It is on Global now. Reception doesn't seem as strong as stock. I am on Verizon. Thx.

Tyutyika

Reaction score
could use some help

Hello guys i made the worst as far as i think ... i downloaded this rom cuz i wanted some smoother better rom on my xt910 and i installed safestrap 3.65 (from here : How-To Safestrap (Updated for v3.04) | Hash-of-Codes ) and made a new partition in the boot options menu and thought that it will install this rom to this partition and i will have both rom and i may activate which is working properly ...but i don`t think that im suceed cuz after i installed this eclipse rom and wanted to reboot as it was descriebed safestrap said there is no os installed ...and i did not make any backup cuz i thought it will be placed on a different partition.I know im screwed up but if u could help me out somehow ,with some magic steps which can pull me out of my misery ..that would be greatly appreciated.
:blink: