[ROM] Eclipse Razr v1.3 (2/25/12)

narrowpath

Reaction score
you might just have a defective phone. fastboot back to stock and try to get a warranty replacement.

that wouldn't make sense just because other ROM's work just fine on my phone with great battery life....just not as fast as the eclipse ROM.

any suggestions?

listenman20

Reaction score
what were you on before you flashed this? you must be on .173 file or .181 file to use this ROM. if you had not made it up to one of those updates then you won't have radio signal as you're experiencing. also until you get the radios working you can bet on large battery drains. it don't have a battery save mode if it can't find a signal it will drain the battery or find it, whichever comes 1st. and it can easily be an app draining your battery. i've done it several times...usually one that is trying to upload or sync a large file.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
This has been a wonderful ROM indeed. However, I've had issues installing the last two ICS roms/axiom and Tranquility ...both crap out during setting up of wifi...lol Anyone else?
And ill add that OF COURSE I wiped the phone down like always and formatted system yada..lol This is a trip. I'm seeing a few people having this and most of these are coming from this ROM...Wondering now....lol I'm glad I like it..

Simply Amazing ...
Essentially Stunning,
Motorola Droid Razr---->Minimum<-----:)
Tapped via Red Xparent Pro>:-!

narrowpath

Reaction score
what were you on before you flashed this? you must be on .173 file or .181 file to use this ROM. if you had not made it up to one of those updates then you won't have radio signal as you're experiencing. also until you get the radios working you can bet on large battery drains. it don't have a battery save mode if it can't find a signal it will drain the battery or find it, whichever comes 1st. and it can easily be an app draining your battery. i've done it several times...usually one that is trying to upload or sync a large file.

great advice. i'm checking on this now

ShadER

Reaction score
Anyone have problems with force close while trying to add phone number after clicking "create new contact" from either message or recent calls?
I am unable to add phone numbers to my contacts at all. I love this ROM otherwise but I will need to switch to something else if I cant figure this out.
Thanks!

in99flames

Reaction score
ShadER said:
Anyone have problems with force close while trying to add phone number after clicking "create new contact" from either message or recent calls?
I am unable to add phone numbers to my contacts at all. I love this ROM otherwise but I will need to switch to something else if I cant figure this out.
Thanks!

What do you have frozen/deleted in programs or components. Did you delete or disable "corporate sync"?

ShadER

Reaction score
What do you have frozen/deleted in programs or components. Did you delete or disable "corporate sync"?

Corporate sync is still there, unfrozen.
Only thing i remember removing was some of the yahoo stuff since i dont use that. I also noticed i cannot delete contacts from my contact list, Im going to try a fresh install now to see if that changes.

OP
Nitroglycerine33

Nitroglycerine33

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Corporate sync is still there, unfrozen.
Only thing i remember removing was some of the yahoo stuff since i dont use that. I also noticed i cannot delete contacts from my contact list, Im going to try a fresh install now to see if that changes.

You cannot freeze Yahoo apps. Trust me if something is still there chances are it is needed by something

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Logan3824

Reaction score
You cannot freeze Yahoo apps. Trust me if something is still there chances are it is needed by something

Hey nitro, do you know of any faster kernel that will work for this rom? I can't seem to find any >_>

OP
Nitroglycerine33

Nitroglycerine33

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey nitro, do you know of any faster kernel that will work for this rom? I can't seem to find any >_>

There are no custom kernels on Motorola phones

Logan3824

Reaction score
Hmmm then how are people over clocking their phones to 1300 and 1400mhz? I see it on the antutu scores.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Most are running scripts. Go and get script manager from market..you'll want to learn how to use it if you don't already know. It will get you the best out of your kernel...careful though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

leftspin

Reaction score
I just installed this ROM and got it set up and have two questions about it-

How can I turn off the screen on/screen off animation and how can I edit the toggles in the dropdown?

OP
Nitroglycerine33

Nitroglycerine33

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I just installed this ROM and got it set up and have two questions about it-

How can I turn off the screen on/screen off animation and how can I edit the toggles in the dropdown?

You can't..