[ROM] [GB][2.3.4] Molten v2.2 (11/30/11)

OP
R

Ryman222

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Sounds like you downloaded the wrong version. Wifi issue was fixed.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Speart

Reaction score
Sounds like you downloaded the wrong version. Wifi issue was fixed.

I clicked this link

Molten_v11Fixed.zip

The file I downloaded is called "Molten_v11Fixed.zip"

Was this an update to earlier versions or supposed to be a stand alone install?

Let me know if there is an event log or anything like that I could generate from my device to give you more info

OP
R

Ryman222

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I clicked this link

Molten_v11Fixed.zip

The file I downloaded is called "Molten_v11Fixed.zip"

Was this an update to earlier versions or supposed to be a stand alone install?

Let me know if there is an event log or anything like that I could generate from my device to give you more info

Did you follow my install instructions. Try redownloading you may have a bad download.

mprince75

Reaction score
I have one issue when trying to use market, when i try to purchase things it gives me an error and does not allow me to purchase. not sure what is causing this.

OP
R

Ryman222

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I have one issue when trying to use market, when i try to purchase things it gives me an error and does not allow me to purchase. not sure what is causing this.

Are you using version 1.1f

OP
R

Ryman222

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yes I I'm using the fixed version. I may wipe it and try installing it again

You didnt manually install the ICS Market did you? That breaks app purchases.

Speart

Reaction score
I finally figured it out! I tried re downloading and installing twice before I realized that my sbf file was a 2.3.3 build and I hadn't taken the ota 2.3.4 update! (Egg on my face)

I installed the update and then flashed your ROM and it's working perfectly!

Sorry for implying that there where any flaws in your software!

litetaker

Reaction score
@Ryman222: can you please add support for Corporate Sync in your ROM? When I go to accounts and try to add the Corporate Sync Account (with what Motorola provides) it always says can not connect to server. It sucks because I like your ROM but without Corporate Sync, I can't use it!

Please consider this! Thanks.

Bluesnell

Reaction score
Hey ryman I love love your Roms thanks so much for all your hard work ...this latest version is amazing I'm so happy with my phone now! One question also...the market fix zip didn't make it so I can make purchases.....I've tried reflashing it 3 times...wiping market data....I'm on 2.3.4 running version 2. Any idea??

Bluesnell

Reaction score
Also I can't login to Google maps:(

OP
R

Ryman222

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey ryman I love love your Roms thanks so much for all your hard work ...this latest version is amazing I'm so happy with my phone now! One question also...the market fix zip didn't make it so I can make purchases.....I've tried reflashing it 3 times...wiping market data....I'm on 2.3.4 running version 2. Any idea??

Help me help you, after flashing the fix, lemme know what market version you have. Also did you wipe data/cache/and dalvik when you flashed the ROM?

Bluesnell

Reaction score
I'm sorry I didn't put that in there....its market 3.3.11. I did wipe all caches...I also tried just wiping the market data....then reinstalling the market fix zip. I did a nandroid restore....back to 1.11.....and re-wiped everything and re installed rom and the market fix again. Still I can't purchase or access Google maps...it says login failed...for maps...and it says error in the market

OP
R

Ryman222

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Well the market fix should flash version 3.15 or something like that, the problem is in version 3.3.11, which is what the rom came stock with, Ill check maybe that fix zip wasn't correct. I can login fine for maps, this seems to be a rare issue, I had a guy messege me on twitter about it on version 1.1f so idk. Did you wipe just the big 3 when initially flashing?

Bluesnell

Reaction score
Ya just the cache...dalvik cache and data...and battery stats just out of habit ...hmmm perhaps I should delete it and redownload the market fix.....ill wait to hear from ya after u check out the download thanks so much again for the help ....was the guy from twitter able to fix his maps?