[ROM] [PORT] Eclipse V2.2.1

chram893

Reaction score
Just installed this ROM a few hours ago and so far I am definitely liking it! Although, I did encounter a problem while I was setting up my email. I kept typing in my yahoo email account with "email" app setup and kept getting the "invalid username and password" message. Also, the yahoo account setup through setting>accounts isn't letting me select it. It just highlights it. Is there anyway to resolve this issue? Other than that, this is an overall great rom!!!! Thanks!

Edit 1: I've searched around the forums to find an answer on adding my Yahoo email account using the stock email app and I've found another post from a member saying they got it working by going to manual setup and using imap with ssl security option. I've tried this method and still can't get my account to sync. I keep getting the "Setup could not finish - Unable to open connection to server" message every time I try. I'm using Maildroid as a substitute until I find a fix for this, but has anyone had any luck in successfully syncing their Yahoo accounts with the stock email app on this ROM?

Edit 2: Found the solution! >>>>>> http://rootzwiki.com/topic/8560-rom-eclipse-v22-22712/page__st__860

Last edited:

tattooz

Reaction score
I just finished installing 2.2 and notice that the Verizon Visual Voicemail app does not work. Is there anyway to get it to work? If not, will it work with this version?

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
tattooz said:
I keep getting an error "Blank Internal Storage". Flashing back to 2.2 and will deal with the voicemail issue

You mean your going back to 2.0...this is 2.2
I think somewhere in this thread someone else had issues with the same app

TinMan09

Reaction score
Anybody having any issues with text messages being stuck on sending? It only does it with this rom apparently lol. I've tried clearing data and reflashing. Still no fix and its random. Appears to happen more so with contacts in FB instead of internally stored.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Anybody having any issues with text messages being stuck on sending? It only does it with this rom apparently lol. I've tried clearing data and reflashing. Still no fix and its random. Appears to happen more so with contacts in FB instead of internally stored.
Its done it to me every once in a while. Its only happened with the stock sms app though. If I use Handcent ive had no issues.

TinMan09

Reaction score
Its done it to me every once in a while. Its only happened with the stock sms app though. If I use Handcent ive had no issues.

I havent tried Handcent yet on this phone, i really like the stock sms. I had Handcent for a little while on my droid 2 and i just didnt like it as much.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
TinMan09 said:
I havent tried Handcent yet on this phone, i really like the stock sms. I had Handcent for a little while on my droid 2 and i just didnt like it as much.

Have you tried version 2.0? I don't mind the stock sms either.

TinMan09

Reaction score
Nah not yet. I figured if its an issue in 2.2 its probably an issue in 2.0