[ROM] [PORT] Eclipse 2.0

jtc

Reaction score
Hey, looks like the download link is broken. Anyone have a link to download the rom?

C3-PO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V20
Can anyone confirm whether or not the Mobile Hotspot works on this ROM or not?

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Theres a bionic version (that this was ported from). Use it instead. It should be in the Bionic section.

dmg

Reaction score
When changing volume in sound settings and you move the alarm slider and select the volume you want the alarm continues to play even after you select okay.
also when attempting to change the phone in the dock and replace it with the dialer it replaces it with the contacts application and states that the application is not installed on the phone.

Also is there anyway to get a scrollable calender widget like the blur one?

Last edited:

trini.s2k

Reaction score
Hey guys great rom love this rom i got close to two days on this ....is there anyway we can get the updated version on here?????

jdinardo30

Reaction score
Dying to flash this ROM, but I'm running Mavrom 3.0 on .902 and from my understanding I can't flash this ROM since it's .893. Is there an update for this ROM on .902 yet? Dying to use it!

trini.s2k

Reaction score
Dying to flash this ROM, but I'm running Mavrom 3.0 on .902 and from my understanding I can't flash this ROM since it's .893. Is there an update for this ROM on .902 yet? Dying to use it!

you should be able to flash this if you didnt flash the .902 update...mav rom is on .902 but its not a update on the phone its self its just its framework built to my understanding , i have this rom running and i been on mav rom 3.0 before and it was fine i prefer this rom and i want the new update :)

jdinardo30

Reaction score
you should be able to flash this if you didnt flash the .902 update...mav rom is on .902 but its not a update on the phone its self its just its framework built to my understanding , i have this rom running and i been on mav rom 3.0 before and it was fine i prefer this rom and i want the new update :)

Thanks for the quick reply man! I went ahead and flashed it and haven't had any problems! Love this rom, thanks again!

trini.s2k

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply man! I went ahead and flashed it and haven't had any problems! Love this rom, thanks again!
no problem man , i usually swing by here when im on to see if they updated this yet, its such a great rom i have no complaints so far. and with my minimum use it lastest me a day and a half so im happy

logan5

Reaction score
This is been the best rom i've ever used! I've had it installed since release... I've tried other roms, but I keep restoring back to this one. Love to see an update :)

jdinardo30

Reaction score
I don't understand, I really hope this Rom isn't being forgotten. I've noticed on the eclipse website in the forums, they don't even offer a section for the Droid 3. The Razr, Bionic, X2, and the Charge are the only ones mentioned, as well as the only ones with updates. Hopefully I'm just missing something, I really love this Rom and would love to see an update. Check it out for yourselves, here's the website Eclipse Rom Forums

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Its because its an unofficial port since I don't have the device. I'll port his latest bionic post when I get home (assuming I remember to). I've been busy with cm7 on d2g and cm9 for dx/2/2g and just haven't had time or tbh desire to.

Sent from my D2G