[ROM] [GB][2.3.4] Molten v2.2 (11/30/11)

jmoseley33

Reaction score
flashed the rom worked great. the only thing that wont work is it wont let me sync my facebook to my contacts, when i click on the facebook icon in the add accounts page nothing happens but all the other add account icons work. any ideas

Bluesnell

Reaction score
So as far as Google maps....I toggled the Google location services on and off...and randomly the problem went away lol! Ill take it;) I sometimes don't have service when I reboot....and if I toggle GPS on and off my phone connects;) whateva works lol! I love love this rom....

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Bluesnell

Reaction score
So when I first installed this new version 2..... I downloaded the market fix....wiped cache/dalvik /data......and then installed the rom....but before I rebooted I then installed the market fix. It won't install a different version of the market every time I check it is 3.3.11 ....I have reinstalled countless times...cleared app cache ....deleted the file...redosnloaded.....re installed. Still no luck. Do I need to wipe all data/caches/dalvik cache......before installing just the market fix? If so perhaps that Was my problem....or perhaps I should restore my nandroid and redo both the new rom and the market fix?? What do u think? Sorry to bother

bigred747

Reaction score
Facebook Contacts

It won't sync my fb contacts. It won't open from the accounts page and the fb app doesn't have an option to sync contacts. please help! i need those contacts! other than that, great rom. i love the look and it feels super fast

Bluesnell

Reaction score
If you clear the data from your Facebook app....when you reload it should ask you what contacts you'd like to sync.....

Bluesnell

Reaction score
Sorry just tried that doesn't work anymore I guess. I checked the accounts and you are right the Facebook icon doesn't do anything if you touch it. Ill keep trying to find a way for ya

Also on a side not for anyone with that similar issue....my Google maps would not log in....so I toggled the Google location services off and back on in settings....then when I open Google maps...it says invalid login again... but .now a triangle appears at the top of your screen asking for permission for Google maps...give permission and you are good to go.

bigred747

Reaction score
Ya, you're right, it doesn't work. I can't think of anything else. I hope a solution presents itself soon. Thank you for your efforts. Oh, so I have a titanium backup from my stock gingerbread rom, and I searched "Facebook" within the app, and there was something called "Facebook authenticator" that is not present in molten. I tried to restore it and install, but it would not work. Idk, maybe that's it.

illkasta

Reaction score
facebook is for the weak ;) unthink.com
p.s. ry this rom is the killer.

Gblake13

Reaction score
Do any of the rooms support facebook sync? I know eclipse won't sync contact pics.

Bluesnell

Reaction score
So dumb of me. Man it always turns out to be such an obvious answer....after the fact haha. So I fixed my market issue by simply freezing the market updater in tibu.....then uninstalling the market....then flashing the market fix zip again in recovery....works great for me now....except it seems he has taken the market fix download down....but just incase you already have the file....this works. I mean. It was not hard to find apps I like....then go to the webbased android market to buy it....but this fix works for me too

Edit : nevermind, was overzealous. Worked twice then dang tibu updated the market again haha. No worries ill just wait for next version and keep purchasing online ;) love the rom too Much to care too much!

Sandso9

Reaction score
Quick question is the only lock screen mode the rotary or are there more?

quigley

Reaction score
I can't seem to get 2.1 to install from rom tools install menu. Phone will not boot into recovery. I wiped data and cache, and dalvick cache. Download says it was successful but I am unable to find it in astro. In the about screen system version says Molten. Should there be a version number? Also screen grab fc.

teh_tetra

Reaction score
I am having an issue with my wifi restarting continually I have tried Starting with a stock ROM and with a Rooted Rom have cleared my Cache Dalvik Cache Settings and all other settings. any suggestions

illkasta

Reaction score
check settings>molten settings>dev tools> connectivity and what does it say?

teh_tetra

Reaction score
(enable wifi) (Disable wifi)
---------------------------
(start wifi toggle) (stop wifi toggle)
Wifi on ms [120000]
Wifi off ms [120000]
Cycles done 0
--------------------------
(Start Screen Toggle) (Stop Screen Toggle)
Wifi on ms [120000]
Wifi off ms [12000] #<maybe this setting is wrong?>
Cycles done 2
-------------------------
(Start MMS) (Stop MMS)
(Start HiPri) (Stop HiPri)
(CRASH)