[ROM] Bionic Eclipse ICS v1.2 - 11/3/12

Reaction score
You can put flash on ics no prob you just need to download the apk manually. As for a new phone, yeah I would be happy with a RAZR too but you can always get a like new bionic on the evil bay. I got mine from a seller who has ones that are basically new. Mine arrived without a single indication it had ever been used. $200 but worth it if you HAVE to have another bionic or if you will get kicked off unlimited data by upgrading. If the RAZR is free or cheap you should def go with that though. You can get the extension cables and use any moto lap dock if you don't already have one of the newer docks. Um, yeah web top is pretty glitchy, I consider the lap dock to pretty much be a gimmick and I leave mine in my center console in the event that I need to type something up and I don't have my actual laptop with me.

krosenqu

Reaction score
I installed the rom and its great. However, the notification and ringer volumes are not linked together as they once were on the Gingerbreak Elicpse rom.
Is this intentional? There doesn't appear to be an option to link the volumes.

pchmst

Reaction score
I installed the rom and its great. However, the notification and ringer volumes are not linked together as they once were on the Gingerbreak Elicpse rom.
Is this intentional? There doesn't appear to be an option to link the volumes.

Ics seems to not link them

I wrote a task for the app Tasker that links them for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2