[ROM] Eclipse Razr v1.3 (2/25/12)

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just installed this ROM and got it set up and have two questions about it-

How can I turn off the screen on/screen off animation and how can I edit the toggles in the dropdown?

Hey Leftspin, good to see you on the other side haha.

I've been on the ICS leak (.79) since I got it pretty much, but all the custom roms based on it seem to have data issues, so I'm fast booting back to GB.

I assume this rom needs to be installed with bootstrap and not safestrap from what I've read? And have y'all had data issues?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score

I've been on the ICS leak (.79) since I got it pretty much, but all the custom roms based on it seem to have data issues, so I'm fast booting back to GB.

I assume this rom needs to be installed with bootstrap and not safestrap from what I've read? And have y'all had data issues?

Nevermind, I got it up and running with Bootstrap. No data issues yet

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score

Long time bro! Your on RAZR now as well? Dude I really miss the crowd bro ...anyway.. I love the eclipse ROMs...sweet and stable enough for me!

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Long time bro! Your on RAZR now as well? Dude I really miss the crowd bro ...anyway.. I love the eclipse ROMs...sweet and stable enough for me!

Good to see ya drummer! I miss the way it used to be when CM7 first came out for the DX/D2 haha. And I'm liking Eclipse with the GB-X theme. Very sweet!

Reaction score
hey so i had this on my phone a while back but i took it off for the 181 update to see how it was... and it wasn't good.. and now i don't remember how i did the install for this rom.. install on sd card? and then open .zip file? i do remember that i had to wipe my phone first but from there i can't remember anything.. lol

Reaction score
or was it apply update from sd card... ? I'm almost positive that was it now. confirmation would be cool though. :)

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
It was install zip from SD card. Then find the zip file and select it

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I didn't have a signature verification failure...

jdeeg4276

Reaction score
OK so my 4g comes and goes. What the heck. So is it a bad radio? A bad download? Is this the same for anyone else? 3g works great. Um frustrates me. Any help I would like. Thanks y'all.

OP
Nitroglycerine33

Nitroglycerine33

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Upgrade to Ics