[DISCONTINUED THEME] * EpicBlue for Liberty 1.5 D2/D2G

The blur camera is in Liberty Toolbox, not sure if gallery is in there.

Sent from 1885

Installed the blur gallery (dl link in the toolbox didn't work), but doesn't stay open. Working on it.

Sent from 1885

I have a question... When I hit the home button it asks me if I want to use launcher or launcherpro. Should I just choose one or did I do something wrong?

Choose use as defaukt then LauncherPro, you did nothing wrong, just need to set it.

Sent from 1885

I have been pining for this theme for days but still can not find anywhere to dl that works. Can someone help me with a reliable link?

nevermind, I clicked MIRROR and the download started.

Glad you got it! I need to figure out what is up with Mediafire.

New unthemed LauncherPro 0.8.4.1 (bug fixes to previous release)
Download here - update.zip method!

Sent from 1885

This is an AWESOME theme! Do you think there will be any issues using it on a D2G? I really want to use it on mine but kinda nervous about having issues with it. Curiousity will probably get the better of me though and I will end up trying it real soon!!!!! It looks extremely cool.

If you do, ensure you make a backup. Not sure if it will or not, I'd have to look at the fix to make D2 roms work on the D2G, but won't be able to until tomorrow.

Sent from 1885

What is the difference if any between the regular download and the mirror version?

The mediafire link is working right now if anyone needs to use it.

No difference, the mirror is just there for when MediaFire isn't working.

Sent from 1885

If I do try and put this on my D2G do you think I should flash the GRD ROMER after I do? Or do you think there is no need to do that? I am going to just wait untill you have a chance to check out there fix to see what you can find but just curious to see what you think.

Looking at the ROMER, you won't get my themed Swype or themed stock Keyboard... If you're dead set on Swype, let me know this weekend, and i can port it for you, along with the stock keyboard if you swing that way. Flash the theme, then flash the ROMER.

Back