[THEME] Honeycomb for Liberty 1.5!!

jawonder

Reaction score
OK so if I want to install this and have "Honeybread" installed already, what do I need to do to make sure the install goes smoothly?

Do I need to reinstall the original "Liberty" and/or remove if possible the "HB" or can I just install the "Honeycomb" per instructions on DL?

I had honeybread on my X and i just flash this over it and it's working fine .

aayoo

Reaction score
DX owners, did anyone else' camcorder stop working after installing this theme. What did you do to fix this, i saw a thread in the DX section, but the op's advice did not work for me.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Nope

DX owners, did anyone else' camcorder stop working after installing this theme. What did you do to fix this, i saw a thread in the DX section, but the op's advice did not work for me.

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

maxnicks

Reaction score
I've been using the theme for a couple of days now. I had a couple of random reboots right after I installed the theme. Everything has settled down and all seems to work as it should. Sure is a good looking theme!

Thanks for all your work!!

1 GHz Droid 2 running Liberty 1.5

----
My AI posted this for me

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
I had one a few moments ago

I've been using the theme for a couple of days now. I had a couple of random reboots right after I installed the theme. Everything has settled down and all seems to work as it should. Sure is a good looking theme!

Thanks for all your work!!

1 GHz Droid 2 running Liberty 1.5

----
My AI posted this for me

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

Aequitas

Reaction score
Any mirrors for this? I found the theme on another site but not the keyboard. Any help? Thanks!

blaconic

Reaction score
It should be on the original posting of this thread

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Aequitas

Reaction score
They're just the orig dl links? Unless I'm missing mirror? The ones oon the OP don't work

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

McClelland21

Reaction score
hey man theme looks awesome but the links are down, think you could repost them, especially the keyboard, it looks sick

phrozen087

Reaction score
Yea, was interested in checking this out. Can someone who has a copy of it post a mirror? Sadly, I'm not sure if we will see the original site returning soon...

Aequitas

Reaction score
if you google for the theme you can find that link on anouther forum which is how i dled mine, but not the keyboard =(

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Can we get this theme updated to 2.0.1? It's my favorite, and I really don't want to update until I have this theme.