[THEME] OreoSlice Liberty GB v0.7+ "Liberty's Favorite Cookie" for Droid 2

C

Communisum

The devs said not to use the launcher option in the customizer right now. Maybe that's the issue?

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-Gingercomb Juiced

How do I change it without using the customizer?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use launcher pro so i dont need to use the customizer for launchers. I also have adw and If I want to switch between them, i use the app homesmack

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-Gingercomb Juiced

OP
bassdj

bassdj

SliceThemez Theme Creator
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co

sapko

Reaction score
this one, couldnt find it with the other wallpapers[/QUOTE]

Updating the zips now...porting them changes the wallpapers, so they are being uploaded now. Download in a few minutes, I have a slow Wi-Fi connection. Cannot wait to get LTE[/QUOTE]

no hurry, same here except I dont like any of the phones available right know. I hope I can get something before Verizon changes data plans.

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
this one, couldnt find it with the other wallpapers

Updating the zips now...porting them changes the wallpapers, so they are being uploaded now. Download in a few minutes, I have a slow Wi-Fi connection. Cannot wait to get LTE[/QUOTE]

no hurry, same here except I dont like any of the phones available right know. I hope I can get something before Verizon changes data plans.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna get the Thunderbolt in September when my contract is up (that is, unless a better device is released), then I will use the 4G Hotspot instead of my sucky WiFi at home. Charlotte has an AMAZING 4G server. Went into VZW and got a speed test result of 33 Mbps.

EDIT: Files are done uploading. Download now.

Last edited:
OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
The official SliceThemez website is up and running! Check it out! www.slicethemez.com

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

sapko

Reaction score
this one, couldnt find it with the other wallpapers

Updating the zips now...porting them changes the wallpapers, so they are being uploaded now. Download in a few minutes, I have a slow Wi-Fi connection. Cannot wait to get LTE

no hurry, same here except I dont like any of the phones available right know. I hope I can get something before Verizon changes data plans.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna get the Thunderbolt in September when my contract is up (that is, unless a better device is released), then I will use the 4G Hotspot instead of my sucky WiFi at home. Charlotte has an AMAZING 4G server. Went into VZW and got a speed test result of 33 Mbps.

EDIT: Files are done uploading. Download now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks reflashed all the wallpapers are Oreo themed now. I'm put off by Thunderbolts battery life otherwise I would go for it.

sapko

Reaction score
The official SliceThemez website is up and running! Check it out! Slice Themez

I checked out your website, looks sick. One suggestion, I would put up some more images of every theme, people like to see more.

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
The official SliceThemez website is up and running! Check it out! Slice Themez

I checked out your website, looks sick. One suggestion, I would put up some more images of every theme, people like to see more.

Gotcha. I'll be adding a forum next week probably too