[THEME] Liberty 1.0 Complete Blue Gingerbread

purpledroid

Reaction score
Where do I go to find it? I think that's where I'm stuck at. Because I reboot bootstrap, and then after that, nothing happened to my phone after it restarted. Like everything was the same.

OP
P

pshaw92

Reaction score
When you reboot bootstrap and your at the black and green screen click on "install zip from sd card". Then choose install zip from sd card again and (it should be under "download/" if you downloaded it from your phone) then choose yes install. And it will install, the when its complete reboot

Sent from my DROID2

thebird36

Reaction score
also if u have the plain bootstrap hit bootstrap recovery before reboot recovery.. that should take you to clockwork

OP
P

pshaw92

Reaction score
Also I would consider redownloading because I just updated it xD

Sent from my DROID2

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice work!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

purpledroid

Reaction score
Ok, so I tried using Liberty and for some reason it wouldn't take me to the black and green screen. Like after I reboot bootstrap, it would restart my phone and take me back to my homepage. So I used a plain bootstapper and it worked. However, when I went through the steps you told me I got stuck. I went all the way to the "donwload/" step, and then when I went to my "Liberty 1/" file, it took me to "META-INF/", "sdcard/", "system/". I clicked on each one and it wouldn't take me to a "yes install" screen.

And sorry for being dumb at this whole thing. Last time I did this which was about a month ago, I used a different users gingerbread theme and when I went through the whole installation process it "bricked" my phone and I had to get a new phone (luckily I had warranty and the Verizon workers were dumb enough to not notice my phone was rooted and ect.) So I don't want to go through that whole dilemma again...so I'm just being cautious! Sorry!

OP
P

pshaw92

Reaction score
Well its understandable since you bricked your phone

And did you extract it after you downloaded? It sounds like you might have extracted it. When you download it just put the zip on the sd card, dont extract

Sent from my DROID2

purpledroid

Reaction score
So I just decided to download the file through which I found was much easier I though. I went through the whole installation process and clicked install and everything. After I rebooted it, something went wrong. It keeps restarting itself. Like it shows the droid eye for a while and then restarts again. Like it won't go to my main home screen. What happened?

OP
P

pshaw92

Reaction score
So I just decided to download the file through which I found was much easier I though. I went through the whole installation process and clicked install and everything. After I rebooted it, something went wrong. It keeps restarting itself. Like it shows the droid eye for a while and then restarts again. Like it won't go to my main home screen. What happened?

Do you have the Liberty ROM installed?

Sent from my DROID2