[THEME] Revolution Remix for Liberty 1.0 (Updated 1/20/11)

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Small update on Revo Remix... Themed the widgets (last 2 pics).

Link: http://www.droid2files.com/themes/Revolution_Remix_Final_Liberty_1.0.zip

Installation

1. Download file and place on the root of your SD card.
2. 2. Use Liberty toolbox to reboot into recovery ( Liberty Toolbox > reboot options > reboot bootstrap).
3. Install .zip from sdcard, choose zip from sdcard.
4. Install Revo Remix Theme.
5. Enjoy!

remix1.png

remix2.png

snap20110112_163031.png

snap20110120_015347.png

snap20110120_020346.png

Last edited:

jawonder

Reaction score
Every time i flash this Theme and backup and then restore from backup the market disappear and it's not in the app drawer . i tried flashing the rom again then the theme backup again and when i restore the same thing no market whats going on ?.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Holy smokes D...Those widgets are very nice bud :D

irish22022

Reaction score
+1 for themed dialer. having some green seperators in there would be sick.

awesome theme dude.

Problem with facebook widget. It's still showing my old one from a previous theme (transparent). I can't uninstall facebook either, any ideas? I loaded the one I have now seperate from a theme, through a zip file on bootstrap. How do I get your facebook?

Last edited:
OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

awesome theme dude.

Problem with facebook widget. It's still showing my old one from a previous theme (transparent). I can't uninstall facebook either, any ideas? I loaded the one I have now seperate from a theme, through a zip file on bootstrap. How do I get your facebook?

download the free version of titanium backup. It'll let you uninstall system apps, which is what facebook has become. After doing this, install the yellow gb theme.

Cwagmire

Reaction score

awesome theme dude.

download the free version of titanium backup. It'll let you uninstall system apps, which is what facebook has become. After doing this, install the yellow gb theme.

It seems with this being a system app that you can't download updates from the marketplace. I was able to download my other two updates yesterday, but not the new Facebook update.

irish22022

Reaction score

awesome theme dude.

It seems with this being a system app that you can't download updates from the marketplace. I was able to download my other two updates yesterday, but not the new Facebook update.

Yeah, you won't be able to download skinned 3rd party app updates. Just how it goes.

I still can't get facebook. I uninstalled via titanium backup, reinstalled the theme, and still no facebook.

I want the revolution remix themed facebook. How do I get it?

UPDATE: I also don't have the skinned news and weather widgets. Very confused.

Last edited:

Cwagmire

Reaction score

Yeah, you won't be able to download skinned 3rd party app updates. Just how it goes.

I still can't get facebook. I uninstalled via titanium backup, reinstalled the theme, and still no facebook.

I want the revolution remix themed facebook. How do I get it?

UPDATE: I also don't have the skinned news and weather widgets. Very confused.

If I remove the theme, update facebook, then reapply the theme, will it keep its update or will it revert to an older version?

irish22022

Reaction score
it will revert to the older version, or lose the theme. The theme was written with the previous version's apk, so until the theme is updated, you're out of luck.

To be fair, the update was quite small, so it may not get updated very soon.

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm working on an update now for the 1.5 release. I'll include the latest facebook.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App