[THEME] Honeycomb for Liberty 1.5!!

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Can we get this theme updated to 2.0.1? It's my favorite, and I really don't want to update until I have this theme.

I'm pretty sure it will work on Liberty 2.0.1. I haven't seen a theme mentioned that won't work on the new Liberty. You can always just flash the new ROM and then check the Theme section in the Toolbox and see if it is in there or ask someone who already has the new Toolbox and ask if it's in there.

But I am pretty confident that this theme will work on 2.0.1.

jdog94

Reaction score
there is a honeycomb theme in liberty toolbox on 2.0.1 works great

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This theme was FC'ing on 2.0.1. There is NO Honeycomb theme in the Liberty Toolbox.

jdog94

Reaction score
yes there is honeycomb theme in toolbox im running it
it is called liberated HC

ndsustudent

Reaction score
Please excuse me if this has been covered already but I am getting confused on a few things.

1. I've been reading that this theme gets bundled with apps like facebook which would mess with my market downloads, like if facebook were to update, would the bundled one update as well?

2. How exactly do I flash themes? I got my phone stuck in a bootloop last night so I am reluctant to flash. So do I need the Droid 2 Recovery Bootstrap re-installed to do this? From what I've read I need to get it into recovery mode, delete the cache, mount /system, then go back and flash .zip from sd card?

Is there anyone who would be willing to maybe expand on this for me? After coming from the Droid Eris which had a cracked bootloader, all this stuff for the Droid 2 kinda confuses me a bit.

Thanks again!

jdog94

Reaction score
keep Droid 2 Recovery Bootstrap on your phone you will need it alot of times

if you have liberty toolbox you and download themes through it and it will install them for you or use the method below

Installing themes or Addons
-boot into recovery via clockworks bootstrap
-select "mounts and storage"
-select mount /system
-go back "powerbutton"
-select "install zip from sdcard"
-select "choose zip from sdcard"
-find and select TheameName.zip
-reboot

Cwagmire

Reaction score
yes there is honeycomb theme in toolbox im running it
it is called liberated HC

I find the themes within the toolbox confusing. Most say 1.5 and 2.0 but only shows one file even though I thought 1.5 and 2.0 aren't compatible with the same version of themes. :(

ndsustudent

Reaction score
Thanks! So about the app question, does the theme come bundled with apps like facebook, and if so does it mess with your market account?

jdog94

Reaction score
some apps will be themed and i have not had any market issues

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
I was looking forward to trying this. It would be nice if some one could provide screen shots and a download link.

blaconic

Reaction score
I was looking forward to trying this. It would be nice if some one could provide screen shots and a download link.

This theme is my absolut favorite. U should try it reguardless of screen shots. Compleatly worth it.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score

This theme is my absolut favorite. U should try it reguardless of screen shots. Compleatly worth it.
Well its kind of hard to try it when theres no working download link lol...Care to provide some screen shots and/or a dl link? ;)

blaconic

Reaction score
In the latest toolbox u can dowload it from the rom manager. "Liberated hc" should be the same one.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App