D1-miui-1.4.15 (Gingerbread)

g_what

Reaction score
Ok so im 99% sure i Dl'ed c.1 but there is a chance i didn't. any way to tell on my phone. its just saying miuidev-1.4.15

I'm not sure of a way to check if you are running the 'c' version.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ok so im 99% sure i Dl'ed c.1 but there is a chance i didn't. any way to tell on my phone. its just saying miuidev-1.4.15

I'm not sure of a way to check if you are running the 'c' version.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

check the name of the zip on your sdcard that you flashed :icon_eek:

Fireproof34

Reaction score
Ding, Duh why didn't i think of that. It is 15 c .1 has anyone else seen this problem in the current build?

My data,wi fi and signal bars go white, when this happens I don't seem tol get calls,texts,email. If I gvo into email it will then push it to the phone. I have herd that this is a problem in gb but I thought some one fixed it in miui? Can you please help I wanna us miui so bad but can't if I miss calls texts and email. Thanks

jdm627

Reaction score
I hope next version resolve the problem with TiBu restoring app it was a big problem I made it one by one form market and rom working perfect.

Reaction score
I hope next version resolve the problem with TiBu restoring app it was a big problem I made it one by one form market and rom working perfect.

Try to avoid using TiBu next time. It’s been stated repeatedly in the forums to avoid TiBu and use Miui Back Up to restore apps. Since you’ve just done clean downloads from the Market on this build, now use Miui Back Up to back your apps. Then if you decide to install the next build, you can use Miui Back Up to restore your apps. This is what I’ve done on the last 6 or 7 builds I’ve installed, and it’s worked flawlessly.

When I use Miui Back up to restore apps, I restore 3-5 at a time to avoid over taxing the backup. Many builds ago I tried restoring all at once and the backup froze, so now I only do 3-5 at a time. Though the Miui GB Back Up is blazingly fast and efficient; I think it’s much improved from Froyo so it may be okay now to restore all at once, but I still only do a few at a time just to be sure it goes smoothly.

There are some who use TiBu, I just recall reading that people had a lot of problems with it and to use Miui Back Up

Last edited:

jdm627

Reaction score
I didn't have any problem using TiBu to restore my apps. What exactly was your problem?

Try to avoid using TiBu next time. It’s been stated repeatedly in the forums to avoid TiBu and use Miui Back Up to restore apps. Since you’ve just done clean downloads from the Market on this build, now use Miui Back Up to back your apps. Then if you decide to install the next build, you can use Miui Back Up to restore your apps. This is what I’ve done on the last 6 or 7 builds I’ve installed, and it’s worked flawlessly.

When I use Miui Back up to restore apps, I restore 3-5 at a time to avoid over taxing the backup. Many builds ago I tried restoring all at once and the backup froze, so now I only do 3-5 at a time. Though the Miui GB Back Up is blazingly fast and efficient; I think it’s much improved from Froyo so it may be okay now to restore all at once, but I still only do a few at a time just to be sure it goes smoothly.

There are some who use TiBu, I just recall reading that people had a lot of problems with it and to use Miui Back Up
Thank you I will try next update. I used TiBu with 1.4.8 with out problems and very fast installed.

chewy74

Reaction score
I loaded this up against my better judgment... I lasted less then 12 hours before the lag and fc's drove to my backup froyo.

Love the new graphics to the UI though. Hope it stabilizes a lot more to revisit in the future

Great job so far though

bluegrasslover

Reaction score
mine is running nice and smooth. The only thing i've really noticed is the auto screen brightness cannot seem to figure out the right level. I am running with chevy lv kernel and heap set at 40. No fcs.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
I love everything about this build, but the orange and green theme is icky (IMO). Has anyone run into a good theme that would change it to primarily blue, like in the Froyo builds?

EDIT:

I found this one: [Theme] Minimal Warm Ver.1.1 Released for MIUI 1.4.1+ | Special Blue Edition for 4.15 in a MIUI forum. I like it a lot better, looks more polished than the other blue theme floating around (can't remember the exact name, but Google Kobalt MIUI 1.4 and you'll find it).

I am officially in love with the newest MIUI after this change. :)

Last edited:

Mikobiko

Reaction score
Having issues with exchange emails.

Push emails are not working at all, it just ends up backed up. Sometimes I can hit refresh and it will pick them up, sometimes I have to reboot the phone.