D1-miui-1.1.22.1

Jamezelle - thank you so much for your awesome work on porting this onto our Droid 1. I'm sorry if my previous emails/requests to get the MMS with video fixed but I never realized how many videos my kids take and send me until I flashed to MIUI and they came across as slide show instead of the video playing. That's why I had to flash back over to UD2.5 until the MMS gets fixed. I see if your latest release that the Chinese developers are aware. Hopefully they will fix it soon because it is the only thing holding me back from flashing back to this ROM.

Again....THANK YOU for ALL YOUR HARD WORK Jamezelle. It is much appreciated!!

fantastic. i cant wait to get home from work tonight to flash this latest update.

thanks jamz !

I thought I loved the theme manager before... now it is outstanding

LOVE every build more and more!

Tried to install 3 times.. didn't play well with my phone. Was acting crazy but I'm thinking maybe bad download. Gonna dl from my pc later and hope that's all it is.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Downloaded and installed without a hitch! I'm still unsure if I want to stick with the default launcher or go back to LauncherPro, I like the uniqueness of this launcher but it seems a bit slow/laggy compared to LauncherPro.

Downloaded and installed without a hitch! I'm still unsure if I want to stick with the default launcher or go back to LauncherPro, I like the uniqueness of this launcher but it seems a bit slow/laggy compared to LauncherPro.

Try disabling "Hi-res graphics" under Launcher settings, really increased speed and smoothness for me on the stock launcher.

Try disabling "Hi-res graphics" under Launcher settings, really increased speed and smoothness for me on the stock launcher.
I had already tried that, and it did speed things up (without really noticing any difference in quality), it still seems slightly slower then LauncherPro.

So, do the chinese devs have a different boot animation than the one you use? Thanks again for your work Jamezelle.

Anyone able to use the backup settings in theme manager? Mine is greyed out for some reason. uploadfromtaptalk1295889934433.jpg

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

working awesome....great launcher transitions.... is there an alternate gallery? both galleries are running real slow for me

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back