Bionic Camera absolutely sucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yearn

Reaction score
Mine come out about 50/50. Some good, some blurry. Not really impressed with the camera....but it takes awesome videos!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1315780560095.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1315780560095.jpg
    378.9 KB · Views: 608
  • uploadfromtaptalk1315780670253.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1315780670253.jpg
    379.3 KB · Views: 468

Ed Blown Vert

Reaction score
Website
ls1.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung S22U
Mine come out about 50/50. Some good, some blurry. Not really impressed with the camera....but it takes awesome videos!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Are you giving it enought time to focus??

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Smoking is a bad habit Speeding Wheels :p

But yeah I just don't see the point of expecting amazing quality out of a cell phone camera. JerseyFireFighter explained it perfectly. It's all about the sensor and optics, not megapixels. They don't mean anything when it comes to quality. Now with a phone, it depends on those things, plus the software to process the images which is different from an actual camera because you don't send photos to other cameras like can send them from phone to phone. The Bionic has a decent camera. If you're displeased with the quality, manually adjust the settings. If you think moving some bars up and down and say that manually adjusting sucks, then you need to look on youtube to see how to take photos correctly.

Now for me, If I want some stunning quality pictures, I'll pull out my DSLR. If I just want pictures on the fly and I want the picture for just the subject in the frame without regards to quality, I'll use my phone. The only phones I expect to have good to great quality are SE phones because Sony makes a great EXMOR backlit sensor. Anyone else, I don't expect "great pictures," just to be able to take decent pictures.

colema

Reaction score
The camera is fine for my needs. It takes great pics. Who the heck sits around trying to just take low level light pics with no flash anyway?

alucard9114

Reaction score
The price is the bottom line here not the wait its all in the pocket book if there is no support within the next month or two im writing a nasty letter to motorola corporate. I love this phone but there are some bugs that for 299 on contract should be fixed soon.

File system blows

keyboard blows

random boots

8gb missing regardless of what its used for !

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
8GB is not missing. 4GB is partitioned off for the OS - it's in use. 4GB is partitioned for apps and usable.

There will be a patch.. it's already planned, just a matter of when, not if.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP
P

portableb

Reaction score
Let's not talk stupid, of course a digial camera will smoke everything, we're talking about cellphone camera's, and when a 5MP I-phone or an 8MP year old Incredible 1, etc. takes better pics than a phone out for days, something is wrong. When the Best buy and Verizon cellphone technical (and sales people) say OMG that's the *best test pics I've EVER seen, says that, something is wrong! LOOK AT MY LINKS ABOVE! SO horrible maybe it's just my cellphone is screwed up? But these phones are also clucky when trying to navigate and swipe, forclosing, hanging up, no stock app, the weather widget and time one sucks, the phone contacts suck, the calendar wignet sucks (hell I'm downloading everything to look like an HTC), the mail and text icons (and all mail) don't show indication there's something new, we're talking about basics. They pushed this back all year and it can't even take a damn photo at a restaurant or club (which you guys aren't doing, we all konw that's where we take them, and OTHER PHONES TAKE THEM FINE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.