The Bionic was the worst phone i have had since the Palm Pre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I was happy with the 4 iphones I owned. Now I'm happy with my Droid Bionic. In the end, it is just a phone. As long as it calls and texts I am happy. Anything else is just a bonus.

While I partially agree with you, I also don't think it's worth $300 plus a 2 year contract just for phone calls and texts, with some bonuses. If I'm paying that much money, it's expected that I have some top-notch features.

As for the OP, too bad about your Bionic. After seeing about 1000 or so posts just like yours, I'm glad I held out for the Galaxy Nexus/Prime whatever the hell they're calling it. It's too bad you're jumping ship because I have a good feeling this is gonna be THE phone to have. Yes, better than iphone and ios I anticipate.

OP
L

lewblue83

Reaction score
While I partially agree with you, I also don't think it's worth $300 plus a 2 year contract just for phone calls and texts, with some bonuses. If I'm paying that much money, it's expected that I have some top-notch features.

As for the OP, too bad about your Bionic. After seeing about 1000 or so posts just like yours, I'm glad I held out for the Galaxy Nexus/Prime whatever the hell they're calling it. It's too bad you're jumping ship because I have a good feeling this is gonna be THE phone to have. Yes, better than iphone and ios I anticipate.

doesnt mean i wont buy a Prime when it launches lol. people are acting like im iphone for life. i have no problems with android as a whole. the bionic just sucks

b-jammin21

Reaction score
doesnt mean i wont buy a Prime when it launches lol. people are acting like im iphone for life. i have no problems with android as a whole. the bionic just sucks

Oh trust me I completely agree with you, and I also think the Bionic sucks and I've never even seen one...lol

Some of these super fanboys get a bit ridiculous when you bash their baby, and ruffled feathers start to fly...haha it's actually quite a good time watching them get all worked up.

Anyways, enjoy your iphone. I personally do not like Apple at all, so like I said, I am anxiously awaiting the Prime. Tomorrow can't come soon enough. I feel like a 8 year old on christmas eve, and tomorrow is only the announcement...

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh trust me I completely agree with you, and I also think the Bionic sucks and I've never even seen one...lol

Some of these super fanboys get a bit ridiculous when you bash their baby, and ruffled feathers start to fly...haha it's actually quite a good time watching them get all worked up.

Anyways, enjoy your iphone. I personally do not like Apple at all, so like I said, I am anxiously awaiting the Prime. Tomorrow can't come soon enough. I feel like a 8 year old on christmas eve, and tomorrow is only the announcement...

You sound like an 8 year old. ..bashing a phone you never held and praising one that doesn't exist. . The prime will have problems like every other phone that has been released

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

djhuang

Reaction score
I have no problem when one OS does something better than the other. It promotes competition and in the end it will push your OS and hardware developers to likely incorporate or improve upon the very features/benefits that their competition has and that they lack. E.g. if it weren't for android, iOS might not even have a notification bar or multi-tasking. Likewise, if it weren't for iphone's retina display, we probably wouldn't have these qHD screens. The list goes on and on.

tcayton49

Reaction score
anyone that denies iOS is a smoother more bug free os, is just close minded or blind. or has never used an iphone.

Smoother? sure, i'll give you that. If you think it is more bug free you are kidding yourself.

apple problems = *walk in to apple store* "hey my iphone is doing something weird" apple employee "oh? okay heres a new one" *walk out of apple store*

Oh, so its not bugs, its just "doing something weird"

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

There's a big difference between being a fanboy and someone who just enjoys their phone especially coming from someone who's never even owned one...

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6

People get offended because "their baby" is a large investment/commitment (assuming they signed a new 2 year) and if someone gets online openly bashing their huge investment, it is only natural for people to get upset. I plan on getting the Galaxy Nexus as well and plan on getting one asap. The nexus was the whole reason I ended up passing on the Droid bionic. And man, am I glad that I didn't commit to the bionic.

Sent from my NookColor

DrZenga

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. I'm getting the first verizon nexus for sure! Running vanilla and it's a dev phone. It's on the front list of updates, but i do loovvveee my bionic.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Looks like this thread has run its course. :crazy:

[video=youtube;xGytDsqkQY8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGytDsqkQY8&ob=av3e[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.