Putting HTC camera .apk on bionic?

rumblee1

Reaction score
I did a rear today using camerazoom fx and stock bionic camera. While the camerazoom fx was ever so slightly quicker, the pics with the stock bionic camera were much crisper, and better.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Tillmorn

Reaction score
Started running the MIUI camera. Runs a heck of a lot quicker than the stock app. And the pictures seem to come out clearer. My -only- complaint is that I cannot seem to get the shutter sound to stop. I'm never necessarily in a situation where it needs to be silent, but it does get annoying rather quickly. Any ideas?

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
I did a rear today using camerazoom fx and stock bionic camera. While the camerazoom fx was ever so slightly quicker, the pics with the stock bionic camera were much crisper, and better.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I just noticed that problem with Camerazoom FX myself. I downloaded that and Vignette and I noticed my pictures came out much clearer with Vignette. Only problem with Vignette is it keeps crashing on me and half the shots I take can't be saved.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's a simple brightness and contrast adjustment that needs to be in camera fx. I asked them to add it and they are.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums