The Bionic was the worst phone i have had since the Palm Pre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrZenga

Reaction score
seriously how many times are you gonna use the "my first beer" line? it sucks. get a new joke. and it doesnt make sense in this context because ive owned literally every droid that has come out.

i bet you never rooted your thunderbolt to sense 3.0. ............that sucks. you missed out big time.

I bet i did, and i bet i still didn't like it. People have different preferences. You seem to be the angry one. You mad bro? Lol

OP
L

lewblue83

Reaction score
ya know. the only issues i have seen so far is the apps vanishing also. but the solution to that was just not move them. duh... ya know what is even better. 3 guys at work got the new 4s phones. and they have already had to have them replaced. hahahahahahahaha..... so he will just have apple problems now. lol.....

i never moved any of my apps. and they still disappeared.

apple problems = *walk in to apple store* "hey my iphone is doing something weird" apple employee "oh? okay heres a new one" *walk out of apple store*

lowcel

Reaction score
I was happy with the 4 iphones I owned. Now I'm happy with my Droid Bionic. In the end, it is just a phone. As long as it calls and texts I am happy. Anything else is just a bonus.

sqchram

Reaction score
Guy at work has had his Bionic replaced, it had the screen/4g glitches, mine was good straight from Radio Shack - they're just devices. Mines a good work horse, and I'll keep it until I find out the Galaxy Note is good.

Stepbrothers quotes never get old - and together we'll ride majestic steeds into the mists of Avalon.

jcardona1

Reaction score
anyone that denies iOS is a smoother more bug free os, is just close minded or blind. or has never used an iphone.

This is 100% truth, but good luck getting the fanbois to listen :) Because of this I've been close to switching to iPhone. But there's still some Android features I'm not willing to give up, so I haven't been able to make the switch. What people here don't get, is that not everybody cares about tweaking, modding and hacking, and that the iPhone is a great alternative for them.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
My camera is fine. Then again I actually took the time to learn how to use it's features and get the best possible results.
The apps uninstalling is simply due to the developer designing the app to install directly to the SD card, which we know is an issue with the Bionic. Simple fix, move that app to the internal storage area and it's fixed.

Build quality is top notch.. just read the threads of peeps who have had accidents with their Bionics and come out smelling like roses. Bet if you drop that 4S the same way some peeps have dropped their Bionics you wont be nearly as happy.

Enjoy it tho.. those 3G speeds will be rockin for ya.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Virginity I choose you.. ..lol

All your app problems were replaceable... that's why the android market rocks.. reboot problems were fixed by simply going to the store and getting a new phone.. and your keyboard problems while charging were probably because you didn't use the wall charger it came with.. but feel free to come back and complain about your iPhone we'll be glad to listen

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

indymale26

Reaction score
Btw i have had all of those phones u said, and honestly the bionic is an amazing phone and way more features as well, u must have bad luck cause my phones works great , u should stick to ur apple phone i guess true droid members dont bounce on the bandwagon mr jobs is gone and sucks but droid is way tooooooooo gooooo , apple will always be step or 2 behind android!!!!!

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
I found a cheap, 3 step way to get the iPhone 4S!!!!!

Step 1: Buy an iPhone 4 (NOT 4S)

Step 2: Go to Microsoft Word, and print out the letter S, in size 14.

Step 3: Cut out and glue the "S" onto the back off your iPhone 4.

You now have an iPhone 4S.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
i never moved any of my apps. and they still disappeared.

apple problems = *walk in to apple store* "hey my iphone is doing something weird" apple employee "oh? okay heres a new one" *walk out of apple store*

You don't have to move apps, some just downloaded to the media area. Which is now scheduled to be fixed in an update in late October.

slipknot20085

Reaction score
You bought a palm pre lol also nice downgrade IMHO remember droids are for people that want to make their phone theirs at all costs where as ios users don't see this as important does it have less bugs yes is it intuitive to most people yes is it better than my gingerbread powered suerbeast never btw look at my data connectivity thread to see how I fixed the problem.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
"gallery app SUCKS".

Now this I can get behind, it really does suck. Downloaded the 3D Gallery from the market which still sucks but at least goes straight to my pictures.

OP
L

lewblue83

Reaction score
I found a cheap, 3 step way to get the iPhone 4S!!!!!

Step 1: Buy an iPhone 4 (NOT 4S)

Step 2: Go to Microsoft Word, and print out the letter S, in size 14.

Step 3: Cut out and glue the "S" onto the back off your iPhone 4.

You now have an iPhone 4S.

really?? lol. thats just like saying a Bionic is a Droid x.

only thing ill miss is the widgets on android.

Human_Droid

Reaction score
I feel ya man. I've been having trouble with mine aswell. I'm in it for the long run though. If this update doesn't fix things in Nov. I'm returning it for a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.