Zen Miui V2 for Droid1 without wiping

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
That could be huge... but it might mess with some of the Miui settings options.

Do you still have a battery section in the sections menu? When you go into sound settings do you have options to change trackball notification color?
Those options are not present but I'm not 100% sure they were present in LFY. Also I just swapped out the Phone.apk from CM6 and now the *228 works. The Settings.apk from CM6 didn't work (at least not for me) & strangely enough the Phone.apk from LFY didn't work either.
so what phone.apk and settings.apk did you use that actually fixed those 2 fcs

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
so just pushing the phone.apk fixes the *228 fcs and doesnt change the dial pad or anyother function except the settings. i didnt like the setting on it anyway

pushing the settings.apk fixes fcs too but changes the settings options, so setting apks need to be compared

publicanimal

Reaction score
so just pushing the phone.apk fixes the *228 fcs and doesnt change the dial pad or anyother function except the settings. i didnt like the setting on it anyway

pushing the settings.apk fixes fcs too but changes the settings options, so setting apks need to be compared

Nice, I will make a new .zip for this. CM6 Phone apk you say?

I could add it to the AllInOneFix but some people might want to retain the original settings?

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score

I could add it to the AllInOneFix but some people might want to retain the original settings?
exactly,i already have one but go for it, the settings apk still needs to be compared,im working on that now

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised

Can you guys post the apks or an update.zip so I can try this out? I'm at work and get dl anything to the pc here. Thanks!!!

publicanimal

Reaction score

Can you guys post the apks or an update.zip so I can try this out? I'm at work and get dl anything to the pc here. Thanks!!!

Yeah, working on it now give me 10 minutes.

EDIT:
RAN INTO A SNAG: I'm transferring a huge amount of data to my SD card over USB right now and CM6 is only available through ROM manager apparently. sneaky_zekey: I'm going to PM you my email, can you send me the Phone.apk I need so I can put together the zip? Or if you already have one made, go ahead and post it

Last edited:

EvilDobe

Reaction score

metick- these work on your ROM.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ido0b7akvghj4MIUI_Files.rar

publicanimal

Reaction score

metick- these work on your ROM.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ido0b7akvghj4MIUI_Files.rar

That was what I needed! Here's the phone fix in an flashable .zip

MIUI_PhoneFix.zip

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

EvilDobe

Reaction score
Now that all that nonsense is figured out... how do we change the icons on the lock screen?

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
i cant get settings apk to decompile from the muiu rom,so im haveing trouble compareing the differences

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
me to,it just drives me nuts when something doesnt work,has anyone tried pushiing the market stuff from cm 6.0 to the muiu rom