you cant snuff this rooster;)

Mayh3m

Hoodie Ninja
Premium Member
Reaction score
In case you didn't catch it the titles an alice in chains referance, but enough about that, ill be returning to work here within the next week or so, I've been out of the android world for a bit and need to aclimate again so bear with me, and currently don't have my droid rooted for warranty perposes but as soon as my ne one gets here ill be back 100%, hoping to be testing hardcore for ruby soon
After my long "break" may of you probably don't remeber who I am, I'm mayh3m I've been testing and providing support for sapphire since before it was even released, I've been there "for the most part" at every step of the way here. Iv missed it very much and after some self searching (including a couple tats a 145db+ car audio system and a blue mohawk) I have found my life stable enough to return, if you have any ) feel free to ask and ill do everything I can do to answer, my gtalk is [email protected] if you want to ask personally or just plain ol chat ^_^ see you on the forums

Your friendly tester/rooster
Evan milligan a.k.a mayh3m

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Pics of tats and Blue Mohawk.....Or it didnt happen!!!!!

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
From A Looking In View, I think somebody needs to Check My Brain.
But that's Your Decision!

I guess while you were away, you were the Man in the box, huh?

jsummersphd

Reaction score
Mohawk%20004.jpg
Mohawk%20016.jpg

MOHAWKS R PUNK RAWK!

Seriously, though... if you did it, good call.

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
i've seen the tats!

/me starts digging through his emails for the pics...

one is a nintendo controller pugged into the base of his skull\

the other is a <3 symbol

Last edited:

Droidee

Reaction score
Hi and welcome back. Just a quick question. Can anyone please give me the easiest way to install. Sapphire? I absolutely love it but for the life of me I can't figure out how to load the complete rom. I get the 1.1.1 but no applications appear. I love my ron manager but that's not working? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome back. Just a quick question. Can anyone please give me the easiest way to install. Sapphire? I absolutely love it but for the life of me I can't figure out how to load the complete rom. I get the 1.1.1 but no applications appear. I love my ron manager but that's not working? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

Here, I will help someone out!!

1) Download the ROM file here: http://files.ccroms.net/download.php?q=sapphire/froyo/1.1.1/release/sapphire-1.1.1-update.zip and the google apps package here: http://files.ccroms.net/download.php?q=sapphire/froyo/1.1.1/release/sapphire-1.1.1-gapps-update.zip from a computer, and not your phone, or rom manager.

2) Mount your sd card to the computer, and move both files to the root of your sd card. Unmount after the file transfer is complete.

3) Reboot into recovery (power off then hold x while powering on).

4) Make a quick backup, to be safe.

5) Choose the partitions menu and choose the options format boot/cache/data/system.

6) Choose the install from .zip option, and navigate to the sapphire-1.1.1-update.zip file. Choose it, and install.

7) Preform the same procedure in step 6), but with the sapphire-1.1.1-gapps-update.zip file instead. DO NOT WIPE IN BETWEEN THE TWO FILES.

8) Reboot your phone, and allow it to sign in and restore all apps, settings, contacts, etc.

9) Now you can install any extra kernel or theme that you want. Use steps 1, 2, and 6 with said file.

If this does not work, then I don't know what will. I made sure these steps are EXACT.