1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wtf! i think vzw is messin with my head...

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by ChevyNexus, Jul 15, 2010.

1. ChevyNexus

ChevyNexus New Member

Ok guys this is extremely weird I was laying on my couch watchen the office when it went to commercial an I went on my phone to check my Gmail. Well the show came back on I locked my Droid an went back to watchen well the show got to a slow point so looked down at my phone when I saw something that was downloading I was like wth so I unlocked the phone an pulled down my notifacation then it read inception.vzw I was like.....okkkkkay?....I touched it when it was all downloaded an it was the inception droid x commercial.....I think vzw is tellin me to upgrade cuz I'm eligiable :icon_eek:
  2. ChevyNexus

ChevyNexus New Member

This happen to anyone else?
  3. erikfig

erikfig New Member

Is the Wine...
  4. mikeofmikes83

mikeofmikes83 New Member

Could very well be google also. I read an article somewhere about a secret app or something of that nature, used to test come aspect of the device. It was randomly loaded unto some handsets, then removed. Wish I could recall what it was all about.