WidgetLocker +*~+*~+*~+*~+*-- WOW!!!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok guys!! I've found the perfect lockscreen!! All widgets are interactive and active. Volume keys and everything works great!!! You can thank me later lol

This is the same dev of teslaled :D

snap20100619_081425.png

http://teslacoilsw.com/widgetlocker

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Going to give this a try thanks for the info!

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
ooooohhhohohhhhhoooooh, looks interesting I'm gonna have a go.

edit: nevermind there's no lite version lol :B~

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for the interest :)

I'm very interested in feedback, either with a post here, or an email to kevin@teslacoilsw dot com or a comment on the market.

Reaction score

I'm very interested in feedback, either with a post here, or an email to kevin@teslacoilsw dot com or a comment on the market.

This app is amazing! No more unlocking to change my bluetooth setting or ringer toggle! Combined with LauncherPro's latest offering, I've freed up 3 whole homescreens! dancedroid

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score

thanks kevin. any chance of doin a lite version or at least a 30 day trial? you'd get a lot more traffic :D

Beardface

Reaction score
I like the app so far... Its a good start and for only $0.99 I'm going to stick with it for a while.

Seems like this is fighting pretty heavily with the stock lock screen. Sometimes I have to unlock the phone twice to get into it. Kind of annoying, but not a dealbreaker.

Also, any way you could hide the notification bar or at least add an option to deactivate the ability to pull down the notification bar?

Other than those two things, this is a very quality app. Got lots of potential.

sparty569

Reaction score

thanks kevin. any chance of doin a lite version or at least a 30 day trial? you'd get a lot more traffic :D
At least a trial, but a lite version that allows maybe only 1 screen, or 1 widget would be cool too.