WidgetLocker +*~+*~+*~+*~+*-- WOW!!!

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by Corinacakes, Jun 19, 2010.

1. jroc

jroc Silver Member

Ratings:
    +63
    The one reason I used bTunes was cuz I could use the music controls while the phone was locked. This is a nice find. Thanks for posting this.

2. dclutter1

dclutter1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This looks great, thanks for posting it.

3. cpjr

cpjr Senior Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Corina, this is awesome, I have been searching for a way to wake the phone using the camera button on my incredible - as I hate having to reach for the power button :)

4. J*Bishop

J*Bishop Member

Ratings:
    +0
    nice find cc. i really like it. it's also great to see the dev here.

5. cpjr

cpjr Senior Member

Ratings:
    +0
    K, problem Im having is 90% of the time I cant use the camera or volume buttons to wake the phone even though the option is checked - HTC Inc

Edit- Also, now all the soft keys unlock the phone without sliding, I know there is an option for the back key to unlock, but I dont have it checked.

#29 cpjr, Jun 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  6. kevin@teslacoilsw

Ratings:
    +0
    Hrm all the softkeys or just back and home? I'll do some more testing of these easy wake both to see why it is acting up and why back is unlocking. Home cannot be captured except by the standard lock screen which has to be bypassed for easy wake :(

7. Wuzz Ranger

Wuzz Ranger Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I'm using Froyo and I noticed that my agenda widget would load up properly on twice. After that it wouldn't load up anymore. I've tried rebooting it three times and finally had to uninstall it for a refund. Thanks for the chance to try it out though!

8. 4424

4424 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    any way to have some security still possible with either a grid to enter or number/passkey to enter the phone?

9. mentaloaf

mentaloaf Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This is a pretty cool app, I've got my calender, setcpu widgy, and a couple of picture frames... haven't had any issues with yet....What's up with people asking about a lite or trial version? Really?? It's 99 cents people, give me a break..or is it the process of paying for it that you don't like? Seems pretty easy for under a dollar

#33 mentaloaf, Jun 20, 2010
  10. cpjr

cpjr Senior Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Home and back keys. Search doesnt do anything and of course menu brings the settings/etc menu up for the app.

That doesnt bother me....I just want to be able to use the camera key to wake the phone 100% of the time :) -Have had an iphone for 3 years, kinda got used to it (the home key on iphone in same place) and its much easier than reaching for the power button.

All issues aside, its one of the most useful apps Ive installed so far (for me anyways) :)

11. JonKyu

JonKyu Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Or maybe some people want a good trial before buying it, for a product like this it'd be nice to test it for a couple of days. 99 cents isn't "nothing" I dare you try and find 99 cents laying around the floor outside. I find this rather insulting to poorer people in other countries who would kill for 99 cents...

Anyway...just bought it! So far it's working well, except for the lock screen showing up sometimes but you've addressed that already. Widgetlocker + launcher pro/adw.launcher + quickdesk = pure awesomeness :)

Sent from my Tapatalk using Droid

12. mentaloaf

mentaloaf Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you own a droid, trust me, you can find 99 cents..the give it to me for free mentality is out of hand..people actually take time out of their day to make these apps, and it's really awesome that they put them out there for free....this guy is charging less than one dollar, and people are saying they love it and stillthey want to try it for free

#36 mentaloaf, Jun 20, 2010
Search tags for this page
out of space
out of space widgetlocker

widgetlocker

widgetlocker authorization code
widgetlocker home helper
widgetlocker install out of space
widgetlocker live wallpaper
widgetlocker out of space
widgetlocker trial