WidgetLocker R2D2 Lockscreen

bigwilly90210

Reaction score
Hi there. I've been switching back and forth between Liberty 1.5 and Apex 1.4.1 for a little while now. On both ROMs I have WidgetLocker 2.0.2 installed and I LOVE this utility to change the look of my lockscreen. It's super handy and the customization options are fantastic. I'm coming from an R2D2 Droid 2 special edition and one of my favorite things was the lockscreen. I've gotten most of the other R2D2 goodies back from my initial rooted system dump but I cannot for the life of me get the lockscreen to work on either of the ROMs or with WidgetLocker. I understand the reason the flash file floating around the toobs doesn't work is because they come stock with AOSP lockscreen that has different drawables than the Moto lockscreen. But can any one tell me how to make my own into WidgetLocker? I can't even get my WidgetLocker to pull up the official themes now. I tried putting in some custom images that I pulled from the R2D2 lockscreen flash but cannot get it to work. Any one out there wanna help a noob? I'd really appreciate it as it's the last piece to having a perfect custom ROMed R2D2. Thanks in advance! :)

hellmonkey

Reaction score
I made a few Star Wars themes for widget locker. They are honeycomb based, but I like the look.
screenshot_11.png

screenshot_15.png

OP
bigwilly90210

bigwilly90210

Reaction score
Thanks dude! Nice job! Idk why I couldn't get it figured out... ha. Thanks again. Looks good on my GingerBlur R2D2. :-D

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
bigwilly90210

bigwilly90210

Reaction score
hey sorry to bug you, but is there a way to change my icons to the ones like you have? there seems to be so many in your screenshots, but i only have the millennium falcon and the death star. thanks again. looks and runs great on my liberty 2.0.1 on my droid 2 r2d2.

hellmonkey

Reaction score
Open the zip file and place all of the individual folders on the sd/data/wl/themes folder. You should be able to see all of them. You might have to rename each file to name.wltheme, but I didnt do this, nor my friend with an incredible.
screenshot_4-1.png