Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Yeah, the redraw issue is a pain. I'm sure something's in the works to fix it.

How would that work if you've flashed a custom ROM? Don't OTA updates stop coming once you do that? Or is it once you've rooted? Or something like that. I thought I remembered reading something like that.
I meant in the code -- once it's on the AOSP it'll hit the ROMs.

OTAs are blocked in most ROMs, yes, but I keep my eye on the stock updates as well. Not that I want to go back, but since most Droid owners are stock I can be most useful that way. :)

Mtig

Reaction score
Since the update I can't open market or gmail and all my contacts are gone anyone else having this issue?

Mtig

Reaction score
Yes read through the post. More info I'm rooted and running Cyanogen. I thought I was just doing a Cyanogen update next thing I know I'm running 2.2.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since the update I can't open market or gmail and all my contacts are gone anyone else having this issue?

ummm…no.

I would advise you todo a factory data reset. Start from scratch with your sign in. Your contacts are backed up in gmail, calendar, google calendar, paid apps are in your downloads.

Genesis

Reaction score
Flash Player when?

:icon_evil: I have been wondering when we get Flash ?
BLASPHEMY

lets see, runs faster, has flash player so you can do whatever you want on the internet now browse and veiw whatever video you want even play games, more apps and more support for your platform as new apps will start only working on 2.2 and above pretty soon, apps to sd

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just my two cents, but I think Froyo is da bomb. I am sure gingerbread will be even better of an update to the OS but Froyo sure had some nice changes. (Plus if you are rooted you can get all the goodies from Froyo and have some nice extra hacks included)

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

If you have Froyo, you can get Flash now. You have 3 options.

1. If you have RFG01B you can install Flash from one of the many links on this site.
  2. If you have RFG22D you can go to the Market and get it from there.
  3. If you have FTG01B you can install the patch that updates Froyo to FBG22D and go to the Market as in option 2.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

If you have Froyo, you can get Flash now. You have 3 options.

1. If you have RFG01B you can install Flash from one of the many links on this site.
  2. If you have RFG22D you can go to the Market and get it from there.
  3. If you have RFG01B you can install the patch that updates Froyo to FBG22D and go to the Market as in option 2.

I made a change in option #3. I did it this way because I can't edit.

pistacio

Reaction score
Giant25...same issue here with Slacker, bass isn't right anymore with 2.2. Do you have problems with force close when skipping a song?...I do :(

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Giant25...same issue here with Slacker, bass isn't right anymore with 2.2. Do you have problems with force close when skipping a song?...I do :(
I just have sound quality issues, no force closes. I tried to ask if anyone had problems when hooking up to a real stereo in an earlier post, but all I got was some sarcastic non-answer trying to make me sound like I don't know what I'm talking about. So I'll try to ask again, does anyone have great sounding Slacker or Pandora on a real stereo with 2.2 (non-root)? Thanks.