why 2.2 upgrade?

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
4 hours sounds like poor battery life. I get almost a day with a good amount of use. Granted, I'm not rooted.

buddysharp

Reaction score
Can anyone explain how to install the full update versus the OTA smaller update to correct issues?

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Besides some lag and the stupid bloatware, I love everything about this update!

Stealth

Reaction score
I am also experiencing horrible lag, poor battery life, and lots of annoying adware.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

Lord Ion

Reaction score
I have ATK and I kill apps every time I pick up my droid. the number always stays at two, before the update the number would go to zero and stay there.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have ATK and I kill apps every time I pick up my droid. the number always stays at two, before the update the number would go to zero and stay there.

This is not a task killing thread, let's get back on topic. Are you enjoying your Droid with 2.2? Seems like the comments say no, but the voting says yes.

Lord Ion

Reaction score

This is not a task killing thread, let's get back on topic. Are you enjoying your Droid with 2.2? Seems like the comments say no, but the voting says yes.

Apologies... I vote "Not happy" with 2.2

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Apologies... I vote "Not happy" with 2.2

What issues are you having?

blumpkinblake

Reaction score
So far I think I actually enjoyed 2.1 better than 2.2. Some of the aspects of 2.2 are better, but I think the overall feel of 2.1 has been better for me.

jrodizkool01

Reaction score
I actually agree with the OP. My Droid ran smoother before I was running froyo and still had 2.1. And considering that flash works on 2.1 and there is a way to get apps2sd on 2.1, froyo really doesnt seem like very much of an improvement.