Who's waiting for the Nexus / Droid Prime?

VitsDroid

Reaction score
i cant wait for google to update my phone instead of waiting on companies and developers to get roms out. Its gonna be glorious. Prime, I am waiting for ya!

nbucko

Reaction score
And now the power button is broken on my OG. I don't know what I'm upset about more, my OG being broken or the fact that even after nearly two years I still have to wait weeks or months for a suitable replacement (I hope).

Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime whatever your called, I hope I love you.

bigdad63

Reaction score
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times........

My city is on the list to get 4g this month, but if verizon is dumb enough to try to stick me with a watered down version of the prime after passing on the gs2 variants I will probably jump ship.:icon_evil:

alboboy10

Reaction score
Let us know if you've been holding out for the Nexus Prime / Droid Prime / Nexus Galaxy / Samsung Prime to launch on Verizon? dancedroid

Listen I know you guys had that thing about the bionic give a way...so here is your chance to give me a phone I would love. :D

Or you can still send that bionic so I can sell it and get the prime.

Huge screen, 720p, ics, performance, google, possible great battery, curved, 4g...give me!

doublea500

Reaction score
i would like to get the nexus galaxy/prime (prime sounds alot cooler) but idk when my current contract for my droid ends. im currently with verizon. is there anyway to find out when it ends?

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
i would like to get the nexus galaxy/prime (prime sounds alot cooler) but idk when my current contract for my droid ends. im currently with verizon. is there anyway to find out when it ends?

you can log into your verizon acct online and see when you'll be eligible for an upgrade...alternatively you can call customer service 611 on your phone

UNC

Reaction score
I was going to wait for it, but the fact that the iPhone 4s literally doubles up the SGS2 on the benchmarks that have been run thusfar has swayed me... Let's see what the full slew of benchmarks say tomorrow and then I'll make my call.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was going to wait for it, but the fact that the iPhone 4s literally doubles up the SGS2 on the benchmarks that have been run thusfar has swayed me... Let's see what the full slew of benchmarks say tomorrow and then I'll make my call.

Yeah those benchmarks were ridiculous...very impressive by Apple

doublea500

Reaction score
you can log into your verizon acct online and see when you'll be eligible for an upgrade...alternatively you can call customer service 611 on your phone

Kk i tried both. however, it i am not the owner of the account... meaning im not paying for the bills so i do not have the billing password which is necessary to find the eligibility date. however, the first time i called 611 a prerecorded message (not a person) said i was eligible for an upgrade and that i should get the iphone 4s. im pretty sure that means i am eligible for an upgrade but they may just want me to just buy one. i bought the droid 1/2010. does that sound correct? im not sure whether the upgrade date is 2 years or 20 months.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Kk i tried both. however, it i am not the owner of the account... meaning im not paying for the bills so i do not have the billing password which is necessary to find the eligibility date. however, the first time i called 611 a prerecorded message (not a person) said i was eligible for an upgrade and that i should get the iphone 4s. im pretty sure that means i am eligible for an upgrade but they may just want me to just buy one. i bought the droid 1/2010. does that sound correct? im not sure whether the upgrade date is 2 years or 20 months.

I believe its 20 months...you used an upgrade to get the droid i assume? or did you buy it full retail? either way, if you call 611 you should eventually get connected with a person and they can answer the question for you. but yeah, if you used an upgrade to get the phone 1/2010, then you should be eligible

doublea500

Reaction score
sweeness thanks for the help. my d1 has longevity, especially with 2 extra batteries for $3 each on amazon. could easily last another 2.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Don't want it. There will always be a better phone, so I am not going to pay $650+ to upgrade.