[Rumor] Samsung Prime to Arrive on Verizon November 3rd

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy-nexus-prime-mash.png

Whether it will be called the Samsung Nexus Prime, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime, or the Samsung DROID Prime, the newest rumor to tease us seems to indicate a November 3rd launch for the phone on Verizon. If this date turns out to be true, the fact that it will launch without any known delays will practically be a first for Verizon in quite some time. If you remember correctly, the Thunderbolt, the Droid Charge, and the Droid Bionic all were delayed to various degrees. Let's cross our fingers that this rumor turns out to be both true and accurate!

Source: PrimeForums via Droid-Life

diggy488

Reaction score
I've got to stop looking at these Prime threads. I'm getting way too excited way too early. :reddroid:

blacksoxing

Reaction score
When this phone drops, another "must have" phone will come around the corner....

creaky

Reaction score
I waited for the Bionic so I can wait a little longer for the Prime. If I don't like it I can go with the Bionic or possibly Vigor.

[witty pun concerning the current ROM and custom memory script on my device]

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I am hoping this holds true. Perfect timing for my plan upgrade.

diggy488

Reaction score
I've had my OG Droid for almost 2 years, and this phone will be the one that makes me jump. I won't be looking for the next best thing for at least another 2 years, assuming it hold up as well as my OG. As long as the bootloader is/can be unlocked, the devs will put out roms that will keep my phone exciting for a long time, hence OG droid.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I've had my OG Droid for almost 2 years, and this phone will be the one that makes me jump. I won't be looking for the next best thing for at least another 2 years, assuming it hold up as well as my OG. As long as the bootloader is/can be unlocked, the devs will put out roms that will keep my phone exciting for a long time, hence OG droid.

True story. My outdated D1 and now my outdated DX are working well for me.

chaosnyx

Reaction score
If the rumors are true, this phone will blow the bionic out of the water..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Chapter 2 will include a 6 month delay. :p

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

azules9780

Reaction score
And if there is a chapter 2 that starts out with a delay, I'll be moving on to something else. I refuse to wait around for another device so I'll get something that is already out.

alboboy10

Reaction score
When this phone drops, another "must have" phone will come around the corner....

If the specs to this phone are true including the huge battery...and if it performs as a nexus phone should...then only a phone can turn into a flying carpet will make me leave it.

I've lost interest in the vigor since this.

streetkid

Reaction score
My OG Droid is barely hanging on.

I want my next phone to have an HD screen and LTE. I think those 2 things will hold it over for 2 years. I was close to getting the Droid 3 because I do enjoy the physical keyboard. But I feel like in 6 months it will be more outdated than it should be after 6 months.

I have 4G coverage at my home and my work so its worth getting a phone with it.