While we wait - Google has a 10C promotion going on!

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score

coverton341

Reaction score
There are some really good apps in there, in fact some are so good that I already have them. :D

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
I just found this out and have been madly downloading all day.

Google is celebrating it's 10 Billionth download by selling 10 paid apps per day for 10 cents.

And they are good apps.

https://market.android.com/details?...RfYXBwc19VU19fMV9wcm9tb18xMzIzMTg3MDYzMDczIl0.

and you can still get yesterdays!

Google celebrates 10 billion Android downloads with 10 days of 10¢ apps!AndroidGuys

Let me know which ones you guys thing are worth it!

Minecraft for yesterdays 10. Thanks for news :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

coverton341

Reaction score
I use swiftkey x all the time. It's my favourite keyboard ever and will even carry it over to the GN when I get it.
Beautiful Widgets is just nice to look at on your home screen for weather and the time.
Minecraft, because dammit, I love legos.
Fruit Ninja, it's just fun to play to kill a bit of time and it looks nice.
And, Star Chart is just plain cool if you are into astrology and stuff like that. It's also cool because it is like an augmented reality app, meaning you look at the sky through you phone and it shows you what's there. I think google has a free one called "Google Sky Map" or something if you want to check it out. Star Chart has more features though.

The other things don't really mesh with my interests too well though.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was going to download Fruit Ninja but I have the free version and I don't play it...

Already have BW. Got Minecraft. AirSync for Doubletwist, Asphalt 6 HD, Flick Golf, GLWG and the full version of Soundhound.

Any I'm missing?

javipoo

Reaction score
And, Star Chart is just plain cool if you are into astrology and stuff like that. It's also cool because it is like an augmented reality app, meaning you look at the sky through you phone and it shows you what's there. I think google has a free one called "Google Sky Map" or something if you want to check it out. Star Chart has more features though.

The other things don't really mesh with my interests too well though.

YES. Star Chart is an amazing app. I use both Google Sky Map, free to download but I also have Star Chart which is an amazing app in it's own right. I don't like comparing the two because they each serve a great function.

Anyone into astrology/astronomy - these apps are a MUST HAVE.

nleksan

Reaction score
How are you guys getting yesterday's for $.10? I REALLY LOVE swiftkey, but it got erased and I don't want to have to pay full price again... Any help appreciated!

I tried both links, btw, only the one for Today has the ten-cent apps

combatmedic870

Reaction score
yesterday had some decent ones...todays list is less impressive. Beautiful widgets for 10 cents is a good deal though.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I went to the link from yesterdays and they were still 10 cents. I didn't get to see Swiftkey since I already own it. It's the best keyboard you can have.