Google Play Launch Promotion: .49 cent apps + more to come!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

googleplay.jpg

To celebrate the launch of Google Play, Google has launched a brand-new sale promotion for a number of features apps and games called "Play Our Favorites."

So far, the included apps are:

• World of Goo
  • Jamie's 20 Minute Meals
  • Shadowgun
  • Osmos HD
  • TuneIn Radio Pro
  • I Just Forgot - Little Critter
  • Sprinkle
  • Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
  • Asphalt 6: Adrenaline
  • Dead Space
  • Business Calendar
  • SoundHound
  • mSecure - Password Manager
  • NFL Flick Quarterback
  • NOVA 2
  • Quell Reflect
  • Endomondo Sports Tracker Pro
  • Flick Golf Extreme
  • They need To Be Fed
  • Paper Camera
  • ZOOKEEPER DX
  • SwiftKey X
  • Camera ZOOM FX
  • It's Tyrannosaurus Rex!
  • Pocket League Story

Head on over to
Google Play to pick them up now

Additionally, Google will be running a "7 Days Of Play" promotion that includes a number of books, music, and movies, with new titles every day (books, music, and movies in the US only), along with a $0.25 app (today's being Where's My Water?). Here's the word from Google's blog:

To celebrate, we’ll be offering a different album, book, video rental and Android app at a special price each day for the next week in our “7 Days to Play” sale. In the U.S., today’s titles include the collection of top 40 hits Now That's What I Call Music 41, the popular game Where's My Water, the novel Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and the movie Puncture for just 25 cents each. In addition, you'll find great collections of hip-hop, rock and country albums for $3.99 all week, detective novels from $2.99, some of our editorial team's favorite movies from 99 cents, and our favorite apps from 49 cents.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can't download Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. Verizon blocked it. You have to get it through them. $8....LOL. Not a chance.

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Can't download Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. Verizon blocked it. You have to get it through them. $8....LOL. Not a chance.

Yikes, that sucks. :blink:

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6

Really? I see it on both my Bionic and the website, and the website says it's compatible with my device.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Really? I see it on both my Bionic and the website, and the website says it's compatible with my device.

Tried it. Errors out. Give it a shot.

8da57075-78ff-bc40.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Tried downloading Shadowgun, but it won't let me. Says I already purchased it..which I didn't. (Had a pirated version earlier :eek:)

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Buy it using google's webshop on your computer, worked just fine for me.

Through Google Play? Tried that. Error's out.

Edit: And what do you know....I tried 37 times earlier over a period of several hours with nothing, but errors. I try it twice now (once with an error) and it finally DL'ed.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some of those apps were part of the "10 apps for 10 cents for 10 days" that they did earlier.