Google Play Store 25B Downloads Promo: Movies, Books, Music and More

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
google-25b-downloads-special-playstore.png

Earlier today we shared the story that Google had hit a big milestone of 25 Billion downloads, and to celebrate they were having some deep discounts on a lot of stuff from music, to movies, books, apps and more. Since Google is celebrating by showering us with generosity, we thought it would be helpful to share some direct links to all these goodies. Obviously, you can head over to Google Play and click through to them, but that doesn't mean we can't make it easier to see what deals they have going on today. Supposedly, this celebration will go on for the next 5 days. Here are they are below:

Apps - Top Apps for 25¢
Movies - Limited Time Movie Deals
Books - 25 Modern Classics for $0.99
Music - 25 Albums That Changed The World
Magazines - 25 Top Selling Issues

Enjoy!

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
There are some book I wouldn't mind paying .99 for. Hopefully they'll show up.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Spent $1.00 on 4 5 Star apps! Sweet!

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Draw Something SOOO buggy on a tablet because of the ads. Gladly just paid a quarter for no more ads....
I wish Google would have a REAL sale on movies. Just once. Every time I see a sale it's always "Select movies starting at just $3.99!!!"

Yea.. TO RENT. So very misleading. Just ONCE I'd like to see a GOOD movie for $4 or $5 bucks...

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
IMHO they could have done better with the music prices. $4 is still not very convincing. i can run into the store, go to this metal bin that has a bunch of random albums for $5.