Google 10 Billion Promo: Android Market Slew of Apps for only Ten Cents

centerfinger

Reaction score
Idk but what you can do is go online on a computer and buy it from the market so it will be available to you when you get it. I you won't be able to install but you can buy it great deal if you ask me

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yep that is what I did, I can't play many good games on the OG.

Sent from my OG running miui using DroidForums

Hsunami

Reaction score
i went to the market to try to buy asphalt 6 on the computer and all it does is load up a "Compatibilty" and won't let me purchase...... is there no other way? Still on the OG Droid

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
So, the market banner says:

10 Days of Offers
Top Premium Apps
10 cents Per App

To me this says they're going to have 10 new apps each day for the next 10 days. Am I reading that right?

Hsunami

Reaction score
So, the market banner says:

10 Days of Offers
Top Premium Apps
10 cents Per App

To me this says they're going to have 10 new apps each day for the next 10 days. Am I reading that right?

oooo...that would be nice! pretty much a dollar a day! i picked up everything that i can on my OG DRoid...neeeeed nexus to get aspahlt since web is not letting me get it....got a few of these apps already through amazon free app a day but thought hey why not, a little support might as well. LOL :)

crazynikka

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue that a few others are having, possibly from having too old of a phone (OG droid here). But I did what you guys suggested by getting on my computer to try and buy Asphalt 6, since I cannot see it on the market from my phone. I can see the Asphalt 6 from my web browser, but when I try to buy it it asks me for a compatible device to install it to. So it is not letting me even purchase it.

I do not have any other android devices, I was wondering if anyone knows of a way for me to make the purchase, as I am going to be upgrading within the month and would like to have this game.

Reaction score
Well there's no set date on when it'd end but I read there's gonna be ten different apps each day this week

Fonzz

Reaction score
Thanks OP, this is exactly the type of thing that I cruise this site for! :biggrin:

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dang definately jump on swiftkey i love that keyboard paid full price for it and i love it :)

Reaction score
I bought it full price. Kinda sad its 10cents butoh well I wonder what apps are in store for tomorrow

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dang. How long is this promotion gonna go on cause hopefully will have the nexus soon and that should do the trick. Still got 5 others for 50¢. Awesome.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

According to Android Market: 10 Billion Apps Served So Far, And Another 1 Billion Each Month | TechCrunch

For each of the next ten days, it’ll be offering a new set of top applications for 10 cents each (the apps are all normally priced between 99 centers and $6.99).

So you should check daily for the next 10 days.

Hsunami

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue that a few others are having, possibly from having too old of a phone (OG droid here). But I did what you guys suggested by getting on my computer to try and buy Asphalt 6, since I cannot see it on the market from my phone. I can see the Asphalt 6 from my web browser, but when I try to buy it it asks me for a compatible device to install it to. So it is not letting me even purchase it.

I do not have any other android devices, I was wondering if anyone knows of a way for me to make the purchase, as I am going to be upgrading within the month and would like to have this game.

+1 Me too! anyone have an alternative in getting this app legitly through the market......LOL

Fonzz

Reaction score
Sweet, 10 new apps just added...
wgxg9l.jpg