While we wait - Google has a 10C promotion going on!

KaosMcRage

Reaction score
I went to the link from yesterdays and they were still 10 cents. I didn't get to see Swiftkey since I already own it. It's the best keyboard you can have.
I'm a fan of the stock GB keyboard and I hear ICS is even better. What makes Swiftkey so good?

I tried Swype when the beta was available for the OG Droid. I like the Swype itself but I had to abandon it because hitting the space bar didn't bring up punctuation and double-tapping the space bar didn't end the sentence with a period and put a space in to begin the next sentence. For some reason, I require those things. Old habits I guess.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
SwiftKey learns how you type and corrects your wrong typing and guesses what word you will use next.

It's absolutely fantastic and I would never use another keyboard. The longer you use it the better it gets... I can totally massacre a word and it will suggest the correct one.

coverton341

Reaction score
How? It will only show me from today... :'(

Click the second link he posted in the original post, at the bottom of the page are a bunch of blue lettered apps which are links to the apps for ten cents. If you previously bought swiftkey it should show up in the market for you since all purchases are tied to your account.

EDIT: Nevermind, the app is back to regular price.

Last edited:
OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just looked through all the top paid applications and found some new ones.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
What's a hamburger phone :serious: :crazy:

URL]