What was the ADVERTISED battery life for the Thunderbolt?

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt Battery Discussions' started by kevins686, Mar 29, 2012.

1. kevins686

kevins686 New Member

First off, has Verizon stopped carrying this phone? I can't seem to find it on their website, even as a "Certified Pre-owned" model.

What I'm looking for is something from either HTC or Verizon regarding battery life; standby, talk time, whatever. A link to something "official" would be great. After purchasing a 1620mA Rezound battery, I'm still getting about 5 hours before I'm in the yellow, and that's with extremely light use. I have a feeling that this is somewhat less than what was advertised.
  2. kparks

kparks Active Member

If u write them a well worded email they might give u a extended for free.. What r u gonna do if the talk time is higher anyway its a estimated time there nothing u can do.. I can pick up any phone the thunderbolt, Rezound, razr. GNex and from a full charge it will be dead in 4hour 30mins to 5 hour 30 min average. As long as ur screen brightness is Down and ur auto sync is off there not much u can do and changing phones won't do nothing Cuz there all about the same! My 2750 ext battery almost powers me through 8 hour 30mins lol and I borrowed my buddy's razr maxx and got through about a lil over 9 hours still charged for 30 min at work before I left work.. And i really like the feel of the ext battery in the tbolt as long as u don't wear tight pants should not be a problem the 200 more mha that the rezound is providing is not going to due much anyway

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  3. justin82

justin82 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

never seen those specs posted .. i did a bit of Googleing no luck
  4. kparks

kparks Active Member

Phonearena has it as 6hours 30mins that's all I can find

5. adampalooza

adampalooza New Member

that sounds awful. are these numbers screen time, standby or total?
  6. kparks

kparks Active Member

Who u tlkn 2 lol if me the 6 hours was talk time here link http://www.phonearena.com/phones/HTC-ThunderBolt_id4985

If u talkin about my usage times for the phone i unplug at 2:50pm for work at 100% and my phone is dead around 10:40 pm and the maxx lasted till about 11:25 I think it was. cuz I was testing it out to see if it was alot better but I don't get off till 12 so i still had to charge before I left

Search tags for this page
htc thunderbolt battery issues

htc thunderbolt battery life

thunderbolt battery life

thunderbolt verizon battery life
what is the average battery life of the thunderbolt