Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

kjcword

Reaction score
Hey buck. This build is beautiful! The BT problem is a little better with remaining connected, but I have to sometimes reboot in order to successfully switch BT devices. Thank you for the update! Great job!

Edit## Also happens when I get out of range, a reboot is needed to reestablish connection.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New kernel up. Added Touch-to-Wake. Use trickster mod to enable/disable it
7y7e9a7a.jpg

Last edited:

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey buck. This build is beautiful! The BT problem is a little better with remaining connected, but I have to sometimes reboot in order to successfully switch BT devices. Thank you for the update! Great job!

Edit## Also happens when I get out of range, a reboot is needed to reestablish connection.

I did some reading on the blue tooth and they redid some things on how it is handled in 4.2. Some devices aren't communicating as well as others with the new code Google did.

jpin321

Reaction score
New kernel up. Added Touch-to-Wake. Use trickster mod to enable/disable it
7y7e9a7a.jpg

Buck you are the man. Downloading now. Thanks for the work.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Shouldn't affect battery at all. Just so you guys know how it works, the delay time is how long it stays active after the screen times out. Set to 0 or turn off time for it to always work.

jpin321

Reaction score
Yea I've used touch wake for a long time. It's never caused a battery issue. Although if it was set to always on I would think you would have issues with battery due to accidentally turning on the screen more. I use the default 30 seconds.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just had a thought. If any of you are still having WiFi issues try turning on high performance WiFi(something I added to kernel a while back) in trickster mod. It should help force WiFi to stay on/connected while in sleep.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Noticed a new build up on server. Thanks buck and grezy!!!!

You beat me to it. Just uploaded about 10 min ago. Has cm chronos added, power button torch and update kernel in it. A few other bug fixes also.

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
^^^ lol.....sorry buck. Got excited to see a new build....lol. Thanks again! =)

Buck, do you have zram added to your kernel?

Last edited:

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
^^^ lol.....sorry buck. Got excited to see a new build....lol. Thanks again! =)

Buck, do you have zram added to your kernel?

I do have it in my source however it isn't in my last few kernels. Didn't realize people actually use swap. If you guys want zram/swap I'll throw it back in. Let me know

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score
How many different Kernels are you using? I am getting lost of all the different updates & each posts that see when a new build is up is always talking about a new kernel which is getting confusing. I still think you need page some place were you can detail what is in each build and what kernel or tweak you are using and have a history of each build of what each build contains or entails, just my opinion.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How many different Kernels are you using? I am getting lost of all the different updates & each posts that see when a new build is up is always talking about a new kernel which is getting confusing. I still think you need page some place were you can detail what is in each build and what kernel or tweak you are using and have a history of each build of what each build contains or entails, just my opinion.

I'll get a separate thread started for the kernel later today or tomorrow