Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

jpin321

Reaction score
Do you know what kernel had it before?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Glados

Edit: He used his experience app to add it though in the later versions. I have no idea how that worked.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was just wondering what you tweak with the script. Also did you happen to try the script with my kernel? I'd be curious to know if it does. Let me know. If the stuff you tweak gives a performance boost I could include it in the kernel by default.

Here are a few screenshots I took of what I tweaked in LeanTweaks. I have not tried your kernel with it yet, but when I get a chance I will.
View attachment 59456View attachment 59457View attachment 59458

kjcword

Reaction score
My Bluetooth is still wonky. I'm pretty sure its 4.2 that is the culprit. I turn off/on and change devices several times a day. Seems like it has a hard time turning off and then it doesn't like to stay connected. You guys have the BEST 4.1.2 build, so I'm gonna stay on it till then. Thanks for all you do!

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Glados

Edit: He used his experience app to add it though in the later versions. I have no idea how that worked.

I'll take a look at it

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here are a few screenshots I took of what I tweaked in LeanTweaks. I have not tried your kernel with it yet, but when I get a chance I will.
View attachment 59456View attachment 59457View attachment 59458

Looking at that the only mods you have different is the swap(not needed on hi memory devices like gnex) and different colors(the ones you have enabled are stock ones) and my default GPU is 307 but can be changed live to 307, 384 and 512. All the others are already default in mine.

Reaction score
Looking at that the only mods you have different is the swap(not needed on hi memory devices like gnex) and different colors(the ones you have enabled are stock ones) and my default GPU is 307 but can be changed live to 307, 384 and 512. All the others are already default in mine.

What about the undervolting?

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
Buck, I've been running your kernel for a few days now and it's running great. Getting great battery life and no lag or anything. Great work!!! Found my new go to kernel. Thank you! =)

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Buck, I've been running your kernel for a few days now and it's running great. Getting great battery life and no lag or anything. Great work!!! Found my new go to kernel. Thank you! =)

Good to hear! I'm happy it's working so well for you!

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all!

Reaction score
Just an update for you Buck, the LeanTweaks script will control some things like color multiplier and gamma, but that seems about it. I reflashed PE and your kernel with no LeanTweaks script to see how it compares. So far I like it a lot.

Thanks Buck.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just an update for you Buck, the LeanTweaks script will control some things like color multiplier and gamma, but that seems about it. I reflashed PE and your kernel with no LeanTweaks script to see how it compares. So far I like it a lot.

Thanks Buck.

You're welcome. Hope it works out for you! Thanks for checking!

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Merry Christmas guys, thanks again Buck and Greg for a great ROM! Everything has been running buttery smooth, its heaven on my phone! lol

Xmas-Android1.jpg